• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"He had a handful of my ass.": Taylor Swift testifies in groping case against DJ

Hari Seldon

What kind of gigantic fucking asshole could think they could grope someone in a fucking PHOTOSHOOT. Holy fuck what a shithead.

stephen08

I like how in a thread about him suing her for wrecking his career for grabbing her ass with photograpic evidence and her countersuing for a token amount she's still somehow not in the right.

You think she's a liar? Liars get sexually assaulted too.
You think she's using it to promote herself? Who cares? She was still wronged.

I hope she wins a speedy decision in the interest of moving on and getting back to what really matters: Taylor Swift being a snake memes.

That's some straight up dangerous behavior. Like, if you like her that much, shouldn't you sympathize with her instead of only seeing her as a source of entertainment? These people are no better than grab ass man.

I would say they are in fact better by virtue of not having grabbed her ass.

she's doing this is because people like you are the reason women don't step forward about sexual assault

Yet she was completely silent as the "pussy grabber" Donald Trump won the election over Hillary. She never supported Hilary nor she she ever denounce Trump like dozens of over pop stars did. I wonder why? Possibly because it might have alienated her country fan-base.

So is she really about the principles and standing up for her values? Or is she about maximizing her fame and fortune?

KHarvey16

Yet she was completely silent as the "pussy grabber" Donald Trump won the election over Hillary. She never supported Hilary nor she she ever denounce Trump like dozens of over pop stars did. I wonder why? Possibly because it might have alienated her country fan-base.

So is she really about the principles and standing up for her values? Or is she about maximizing her fame and fortune?

Dig up.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

goalposts.jpg

Do people not even consider that the no name DJ is the one dragging this out for publicity?

Nah, only women do this. Those conniving wenches

Dishwalla

Banned

lol now we are going down this road...

I'm glad she's suing for a buck because it's almost certain he won't get hired or paid to the level he was at before. He needs to start looking for a day job.

That was a brave, bold, stupid move and should be ashamed. How did he think he would get away with it? Did he think it would blow over real quick or something?

Damn that's dumb as hell. Dumb.

It's not dangerous if you're not trying to be a shithead.

I was going to respond to AlteredBeast and the guy who thinks she's doing this for fame/publicity.

What I wrote was too nasty and mean, so I decided against it.

Case and point:

Don't include me in there. I didn't say anything wrong.

There's always a few on GAF who are too eager to rage at someone or assume.

therealist is proving their point:

"Swift was just another woman in a world that requires women to insist — to prove, over and over again — that their experience qualifies as truth."

Wow. You're terrible.

It's so blatant what Mueller was doing. Why, oh why, would she be doing this for publicity? Nothing adds up to make that assumption.

EDIT
Post or don't post, but this stuff here, it'll get you banned.

I posted and explained why. Sorry!

zeemumu

The suing for $1 and demanding an apology, most definitely. It makes it seem like she's standing up for the principle when in reality I don't think she actually cares about the principle but just wants to manipulate that into increased fame and applause.

She probably would've left it at him being fired if he hadn't insisted on suing her over it. Hence the countersuit

Sephzilla

What does a completely unrelated political stance have to do with her being sexually assaulted?

pHYWJKQ.gif

You have to go now. Your planet needs you.

I'm not fan of Taylor Swift but this is great to know about. That's a good stance on principle. Some people don't even have the money to stand up for themselves. Others do but are afraid of the backlash. It's great that she's doing this to be an example to those who aren't able to.
...what? Are we getting into politics now?

eot

Banned
I don't think she has to counter-sue. Just let the courts throw out the suit and be done with it. She already accused the man of sexually assaulting her, but opted not to press charges. The man got fired.

The matter of wanting $1 and an apology speaks to her trying to stand up for women, but I don't think that it's genuine. History shows that she will use anything to manipulate her fanbase into liking her more.

What the fuck dude?

laoni

So...she's not allowed to bring light to sexual harrassment done to her, after the man sued her...because she didn't disavow Trump.

Jesus fucking christ.

So now she's not allowed to sue for sexual assault because she didn't make any explicit statements to the press about Trump's "pussy" tape? Because that's somehow evocative of a double standard on her part?

What the fuck?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick

*tosses a few blades of grass in the air*

A storm is coming

You realize youre picking apart the motivations and character of a woman who was, clearly, sexually assaulted amd is now being sued over defamation on something that clearly happened.

Won't someone think of the sexual predators? Whens enough, enough?

SexyFish

Banned

What does that have to do with anything?

What the fuck kind of fame and fortune increase do you think would happen? Like seriously, the fuck?

You can see in the pic that he's grabbing her ass and she's trying to free herself with her left hand but how in the world did he think he was going to get away with it? He had to do a lot of work to hike up a skirt that long so you can't play it off as an accidental touch.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member

You know, I'm not familiar with the way she conducted herself during the previous election and whether or not she spoke out, and admittedly it would have been appreciated has she done so - if she really didn't - due to her influence. However, that doesn't mean she was required to get involved and voice her opinion on the candidates. Some people don't feel comfortable doing that and that shouldn't be a knock on her, nor should I think her silence be misjudged for seizing an opportunity to maximize her fortune, something I think you're concocting in your head.

You clearly have a dislike for Taylor Swift and as such will wave away any issues she may have, legitimate or not.

The suing for $1 and demanding an apology, most definitely. It makes it seem like she's standing up for the principle when in reality I don't think she actually cares about the principle but just wants to manipulate that into increased fame and applause.

Just say "Bitch is lying" like you know you want to.

Who else was silent on that?

Answer:
Thousands of other celebrities as well.

What does this have to do with someone grabbing her ass without permission?

Answer:
Nothing. Nothing at all.

Please stop moving goal posts. Not everything is connected and nobody is perfect. She has every right to make a big a deal as she can about this.

Just catching up, good on her for taking this creep to task.

His hand was up and under her skirt?

Wtf, how did he even do that?

Nekofrog

Banned
Imo things like this doesn't make you more right

No need for this shit, even if you don't agree with other people point of view

Seeing as how he continued his disgustingly toxic diatribe off a cliff, I think my meme response was more than fine. I'm sorry I didn't throw the .gif up instead.

Astral Dog

So because she may be a Right supporter it doesn't matter if a woman is sexually assaulted? In front of a camera no less, thats the example you want to give?

kmax

Is this guy for real? He sexually assaults her all captured on photo and then has the audacity to sue her for millions of dollars. This guy is a predator that has zero regard for anything.

Hope he loses hard.

I'd believe her without this picture, but it should be open and shut with it. His hand is low as fuck.

It's not just the hand, you can see the skirt is pulled up from underneath a bit, like he has his hand up her skirt...on her ass...

Like, it doesn't need to be any clearer that this bellend sexually assaulted a woman.

Is this guy for real? He sexually assaults her all captured on photo and then has the audacity to sue her for millions of dollars. This guy is a predator that has zero regard for anything.

Hope he loses hard.

The guy got fired from his job over her accusation (was his claim). Turns out they were planning on probably letting him go anyways and the accusations just cemented their plans. Guy is pure scum and as mean girl as Taylor Swift has acted in the past it's still disgusting people are trying to say she's in the wrong somehow.

Top Bottom