• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"He had a handful of my ass.": Taylor Swift testifies in groping case against DJ

mileS

AlteredBeast already apologized for the joke multiple times. People that are still quoting the gif and joke are basically outing themselves for drive by posting or whatever you want to call it. Leave it be.

There's no denying the photo evidence but the details don't really add up. She claimed his hand was under her skirt but the hem does not look lifted at the sides, I suppose its not impossible but it just doesn't look like it from the photo.

Yeah his hand doesn't look like it's up her skirt, just squarely upon her ass. Her body guard testified that he knows he saw it, but then he was asked why he didn't do anything if he did. I think another witness said it was unclear what she saw.

The picture is clear as day though. Up the skirt of not, he's clearly grabbing her ass. He definitely deserves to be fired and he definitely deserves to have his name dragged through the mud for trying to sue her for 3 mill because he lost his job.

Carcetti

Guy must have smaller hands than Donald Trump.

taylor_swift_video.jpg

Remember kids, if you see a story about sexual harassment, remember to offer mocking commentary about victim's body.

(edit: apparently multiple apologies are in place so eh. That post was just so irksome I had to jump in from the first page. :s)

Surfinn

Don't lump AlertedBeast with the other shit. He made a flat ass joke, not dismissing the harassment..

And why folks keep bringing up Kanye? lol..
Making a joke IS dismissing the harassment. Especially when it's about a woman's body who has been sexually harassed. Which is, I assume, why he apologized..

Dick Jones

Gold Member
This is as clear as day. How anyone could legitimately defend this lowlife is disgusting. He assaulted a woman and then sues her because of his own actions. He is not worthy to be called a man. If he had any decency he would be thankful he only lost his job and that Swift didn't press charges against him.

cameron

Dude is a walking turd. That type of groping behaviour tends to be habitual. All his problems are of his own doing.

If he's hurting for money as a "DJ", I'm sure he can just start a Patreon and fleece the MRA crowd to pay his bills and then some.

Keri

That picture is so blatant. There's no where else his hand could be, unless we're meant to believe he was just awkwardly hovering his hand above her ass, but not making contact and I do not believe that. Also, it's particularly gross that he was doing this while being photographed. It reads like he had absolute confidence he could grope her, without consequence and wanted photo proof of it.

Apharmd

Because why not? What has the American president said that disqualifies him for a job? It's a new age, kiddo..

It's a testament as to how racist, distorted and sick America's society is that a rapist like Trump can say the things that he did openly and still be elected president.

cameron

That picture is so blatant. There's no where else his hand could be, unless we're meant to believe he was just awkwardly hovering his hand above her ass, but not making contact and I do not believe that. Also, it's particularly gross that he was doing this while being photographed. It reads like he had absolute confidence he could grope her, without consequence and wanted photo proof of it.

It's something dudes like that will brag about later to their "bros."

dejay

Banned
Why the hell would you do that during a photoshoot and then lie you didn't?

For the first, probably he was like "this chick ain't above me, I'm gonna feel her up to show her that I'm a man"

For the second, he's just going all-in because at this point he has nothing to lose.

Hex

Banned
There's no denying the photo evidence but the details don't really add up. She claimed his hand was under her skirt but the hem does not look lifted at the sides, I suppose its not impossible but it just doesn't look like it from the photo.

Mate...the fuckwit was about a degree or two from going full on Jim Henson.
She is not looking down, it may have very well felt like it was up the skirt but the guy just has greasy hot hands.
Not the point.
Either way he was south of the border without a visa

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Like i know some dudes are just fucked up scum. Fools all across this great nation have been coming out in droves over this last half a year...

BUT

How in the fuck are you stupid enough to think that Taylor Fuckin Swift is going to be laid back cutesy intimidated by your ugly ass DJ bullshit after you grab her ass? The girl is a functional empire of business all by herself. What kind of self delusion do you have to live in to not only decide you're gonna take that dive but to then DOUBLE DOWN and sue her???

Fuckin moron is gonna get swept under rug so fuckin hard it's not even funny. Nevermind the lawsuit... anywhere he ever tries to DJ again is gonna get call swamped by TSwift fans calling for blood.

What a fucking moron. Has probably pulled this shit at radio events/concerts/wherever with rando chics and fans and gotten away with it everytime. Tries it on someone with some clout and money and all of a sudden acts surprised that she's just gonna bury him under an army of lawyers.

Get fukt, retard.

What a horrible thing. I hope she gets justice.

On the plus side, I do love these threads on GAF cause they always manage to get a few closet misogynists banned.

Reeks

Badass. I hope he loses in the most public way possible and her message gets out to people who are also suffering humiliating and degrading acts.
On this note, shit, I hope it was for publicity... but that doesn't mean it also wasn't for principle. I'm glad she "propped herself up" because she's propping a lot of people up. I'm late to the thread and only read through the first few pages. But fuck saying it was just a stunt for fame. You know because sexual assault ahould be taken lightly. Anyways, she knows this will bring publicity and I'm grateful she did it. I'll bet every female pop star has dealt with this shit at some point in their career, hell, most women...

this is really dope of her - using the power she does have to shine a light on something that isn't okay. Definite kudos to her for not pulling any punches 💯

doby

Mate...the fuckwit was about a degree or two from going full on Jim Henson.
She is not looking down, it may have very well felt like it was up the skirt but the guy just has greasy hot hands.
Not the point.
Either way he was south of the border without a visa

I had to look up what a Jim Henson was...just no, not even close.

She said multiple times "my bare ass" as in she felt skin to skin contact. It's fairly easy to tell the difference between skin to skin or skin through cloth.

Perhaps Miss Swift is bending the truth somewhat to really bury the guy, we all know how she likes to play with facts and fiction.

Groping someone is of course wrong, but going under someone's skirt is far more invasive and really enters the realm of molestation.

In any case, she's right to go after him, her face in the photo clearly shows she's uncomfortable. The fake smile says it all.

cameron

BREAKING: Judge throws out DJ's case against Taylor Swift in groping trial, says he can't prove the pop star got him fired.

— The Associated Press‏ (@AP) Aug 11, 2017

Disgusting incident to happen to Taylor Swift, but Im glad she's coming forth and exposing this asshole. With picture evidence this clear, at least it wont be another case of a man successfully sweeping his misogyny under the rug.

Oozer3993

The DJ's lawsuit was against Taylor, her mother, and a guy at the radio station. It appears Taylor has been released from the suit by the judge, but her mother and the radio guy have not (her mother reported the incident to the radio station). And Taylor's countersuit is still a go. Per a Denver reporter.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
You do realize it's a photo and not a video, right? Like, a freeze of a single frame?

Top Bottom