• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Twelve |OT| You steppin' on me real hard, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Premiere: MARCH 13TH 8PM EASTERN/PACIFIC

Fox just announced they're rushing this out to start suddenly next week because of Rake's failure, they don't even have contestant information out yet! The HK site doesn't even know the season is coming! (Will post the teams when they come out.)
The competition heats up when Chef Gordon Ramsay returns with Season 12 of HELL'S KITCHEN, debuting Thursday, March 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX, followed by the AMERICAN IDOL XIII results show (9:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), which moves to its new time period. In the Season Premiere of HELL'S KITCHEN, Chef Ramsay splits the latest batch of 20 aspiring restaurateurs into two teams, men vs. women, and asks them to present their signature dishes. The winning team gets treated to an exclusive dinner with Ramsay, while the losing team is left behind to scrub down the kitchen.

While you're waiting for the new season to start, why not pick up the box set of the first ten seasons?
http://www.visualentertainment.tv/collections/carousel/products/hells-kitchen-dvd-season-1-10
29 discs on sale for $65.

ramsay.png

And remember, don't do a bunch of cocaine right before you take the drug test for your prize! (Or do, you still get the $250,000!)

6X8rk.gif

The Blue Team:
8lY08OI.png
ZYfPIzL.png
yJExF0X.png
uyKHycX.png
uZ3frFJ.png
Jason Zepaltas - Age: 31, Hometown: Chicago, IL, Occupation:Sous Chef, Signature Dish: Seared, then Braised Wild Salmon with Vegetables

Anton Testino - Age: 39, Hometown: Butler, NJ, Occupation: Head Chef, Signature Dish: Pork with Crabmeat Crust

Chris Eversole - Age: 27, Hometown: Las Vegas, NV, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Poule Rôtie

Guarav Navin - Age: 34, Hometown: East Stroudsburg, PA, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Afreen Tuna Met Komyn Parfume Pulao

Michael DeMarco - Age: 29, Hometown: Scranton, PA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Ricotta Gnocchi with Roasted Tomato Crème and Sausage
F37FWUG.png
vQKfPTB.png
OuOaU5B.png
TP1CelM.png
QCmpFMb.png
Michael Gabriel - Age: 25, Hometown: Spring, TX, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Stuffed Chicken Breast with Asparagus and Diced Rosemary Yukon Potatoes

Mike Aresta - Age: 38, Hometown: Keyport, NJ, Occupation: Chef Instructor, Signature Dish: Herb-Fried Tortellini with Romesco

Ralph Johnson - Age: 28, Hometown: Boston, MA, Occupation: Chef De Partie, Signature Dish: New England Lobster Dinner

Richard Mancini - Age: 48, Hometown: Bloomingdale, IL, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Pan-Roasted Sea Bass with Roma Tomato and Basil Sauce over Sauteed Kale and Pancetta

Scott Commings - Age: 36, Hometown: Woodstock, IL, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Herb Roasted Rack of lamb with Parsnip Puree and Sherry Jus

The Red Team:
Iqmwv4G.png
ipxF5mv.png
sEZxMrV.png
cpkYE7w.png
uGOaAYC.png
Beth Taylor - Age: 43, Hometown: Independence, LA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Pecan Crusted Catfish with Wilted Spinach and Smoked Gouda Grits

Bev Lazo-Gonzalez - Age: 42, Hometown: Whittier, CA, Occupation: Food Truck Chef, Signature Dish: Southeast Asian-Style Fish Tacos

Jessica Vogel - Age: 28, Hometown: Sparta, NJ, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Rosemary Crusted Venison Loin with Cranberry Ancho Chili Gastrique over Goat Cheese Polenta and Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Joy Parham-Thomas - Age: 25, Hometown: Philadelphia, PA, Occupation: Kitchen Supervisor, Signature Dish: Chilled Corn Soup

Simone Hammond - Age: 43, Hometown: Henderson, NV, Occupation: Buffet Cook, Signature Dish: Peach and Crab Apple Chutney Pork Chop, Cornbread Dressing with Pecans and Haricot Verts with Fig and Cranberries in a White Wine Butter Sauce
A4CQhNG.png
b1wzAEK.png
20XcHk1.png
MzVxZOi.png
c9mEi3i.png
Kashia Zollicoffer - Age: 23, Hometown: Carthage, MS, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: New York Strip and Blue Cheese Crab Butter with Roasted Asparagus

Melanie Finch - Age: 23, Hometown: Woodland Hills, CA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Pan-Seared Scallops with Mashed Lentils, Roasted Pear and Crispy Raspberry Gastrique

Nicole Rutz - Age: 33, Hometown: Morganville, NJ, Occupation: Baker, Signature Dish: Halibut Filet with Squash and Tomatoes in an Herb Butter Sauce

Rochelle Bergman - Age: 27, Hometown: Riverside, CA, Occupation: Caterer, Signature Dish: Mushroom Chicken with Asparagus

Sandra Flores - Age: 36, Hometown: Queens, NY, Occupation: Sous Chef, Signature Dish: Tender Cod Filet with Macadamia Nut Fig Butter and Fire-Roasted Corn with Applewood Bacon

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow, new season time. Hopefully it turns out somewhat entertaining.

By the way, what happened to new Kitchen Nightmares? I heard they were returning to Amy's Baking Company but I haven't heard about the episode airing.

Love me some Hell's Kitchen. Ready for a new season of Ramsay screaming his head off at shitty chefs. I thought it wouldn't start until the summer so I'm pleasently surprised.

benjipwns

Banned
I think they might have waited until closer to summer had nothing bombed too much.
By the way, what happened to new Kitchen Nightmares? I heard they were returning to Amy's Baking Company but I haven't heard about the episode airing.
It was supposed to start on the 28th but has been delayed for unspecified reasons, I assume it has to do with this Rake to Friday test and it'll move in after that.

MooMoo

I feel like the quality of this show (or contestants I guess :p) has slowly degraded over time, but I guess I'm always in for a few episodes of Ramsey calling people donkeys and cows.

I feel like the quality of this show (or contestants I guess :p) has slowly degraded over time, but I guess I'm always in for a few episodes of Ramsey calling people donkeys and cows.

I suppose they have a tough time getting legitimate chefs for this circus of a show. Ramsey is probably telling the good ones " I got this other show, Master Chef, audition for that. Not this donkey show."

The show is like if the American Idol only put through the train wreck hacks that show up for auditions through. And I love it for it.

MooMoo

I suppose they have a tough time getting legitimate chefs for this circus of a show. Ramsey is probably telling the good ones " I got this other show, Master Chef, audition for that. Not this donkey show."

The show is like if the American Idol only put through the train wreck hacks that show up for auditions through. And I love it for it.
Oh true. Sometimes I forget Ramsey has a gajillion other shows. Can't wait for Masterchef and Kitchen Nightmares to start up again even though I think they both have peaked in the sense that it's kinda hard to top Christine's story and crazy Amy. Is he still doing Hotel Hell?

Oh true. Sometimes I forget Ramsey has a gajillion other shows. Can't wait for Masterchef and Kitchen Nightmares to start up again even though I think they both have peaked in the sense that it's kinda hard to top Christine's story and crazy Amy. Is he still doing Hotel Hell?

I love Master Chef. Christine's story is hard to top though, you're right about that.

They shot a second season that will air at some point, no idea if they'll make more after that.

Oh dear, that intro song! Part of me hopes they don't change the intro at all.

http://youtu.be/qoSfsUazxYw

Darklord

Banned
I'm so bummed they ruined this series. I loved it until they started dragging each night out over multiple episodes, having all this extra drama bullshit, and only actually cooking about a quarter of the time. The pacing was mind numbingly bad.

He absolutely got robbed. He got stronger and stronger as did Mary while Ja'nel after a strong start regressed. I think they decided on Ja'nel midway and stuck to it.

Plus Jon started out strong and only got stronger. Mary started out weak as hell with a bunch of early nominations for elimination. Jon was the ONLY one of season 11 to never be nominated for elimination or fuck up royally. He got robbed fucking hard.

*edit*

I also hope we don't see one team dominate team challenges again this season. Watching the red team win week after week after week got old and boring fast.

MC Safety

I just hope the next time they have a contestant on the show who also has a puppet that they keep him or her on for the majority of the show.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yes, finally. HK = my #1 guilty pleasure. Love this series.

SHUT UP, YOU FAT DONKEY.

Pkaz01

Jon ended up getting the job cause Janelle tested positive for drugs and mary had already accepted another position

benjipwns

Banned
The Blue Team:
8lY08OI.png
ZYfPIzL.png
yJExF0X.png
uyKHycX.png
uZ3frFJ.png
Jason Zepaltas - Age: 31, Hometown: Chicago, IL, Occupation:Sous Chef, Signature Dish: Seared, then Braised Wild Salmon with Vegetables

Anton Testino - Age: 39, Hometown: Butler, NJ, Occupation: Head Chef, Signature Dish: Pork with Crabmeat Crust

Chris Eversole - Age: 27, Hometown: Las Vegas, NV, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Poule Rôtie

Guarav Navin - Age: 34, Hometown: East Stroudsburg, PA, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Afreen Tuna Met Komyn Parfume Pulao

Michael DeMarco - Age: 29, Hometown: Scranton, PA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Ricotta Gnocchi with Roasted Tomato Crème and Sausage
F37FWUG.png
vQKfPTB.png
OuOaU5B.png
TP1CelM.png
QCmpFMb.png
Michael Gabriel - Age: 25, Hometown: Spring, TX, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Stuffed Chicken Breast with Asparagus and Diced Rosemary Yukon Potatoes

Mike Aresta - Age: 38, Hometown: Keyport, NJ, Occupation: Chef Instructor, Signature Dish: Herb-Fried Tortellini with Romesco

Ralph Johnson - Age: 28, Hometown: Boston, MA, Occupation: Chef De Partie, Signature Dish: New England Lobster Dinner

Richard Mancini - Age: 48, Hometown: Bloomingdale, IL, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Pan-Roasted Sea Bass with Roma Tomato and Basil Sauce over Sauteed Kale and Pancetta

Scott Commings - Age: 36, Hometown: Woodstock, IL, Occupation: Executive Chef, Signature Dish: Herb Roasted Rack of lamb with Parsnip Puree and Sherry Jus

The Red Team:
Iqmwv4G.png
ipxF5mv.png
sEZxMrV.png
cpkYE7w.png
uGOaAYC.png
Beth Taylor - Age: 43, Hometown: Independence, LA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Pecan Crusted Catfish with Wilted Spinach and Smoked Gouda Grits

Bev Lazo-Gonzalez - Age: 42, Hometown: Whittier, CA, Occupation: Food Truck Chef, Signature Dish: Southeast Asian-Style Fish Tacos

Jessica Vogel - Age: 28, Hometown: Sparta, NJ, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Rosemary Crusted Venison Loin with Cranberry Ancho Chili Gastrique over Goat Cheese Polenta and Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Joy Parham-Thomas - Age: 25, Hometown: Philadelphia, PA, Occupation: Kitchen Supervisor, Signature Dish: Chilled Corn Soup

Simone Hammond - Age: 43, Hometown: Henderson, NV, Occupation: Buffet Cook, Signature Dish: Peach and Crab Apple Chutney Pork Chop, Cornbread Dressing with Pecans and Haricot Verts with Fig and Cranberries in a White Wine Butter Sauce
A4CQhNG.png
b1wzAEK.png
20XcHk1.png
MzVxZOi.png
c9mEi3i.png
Kashia Zollicoffer - Age: 23, Hometown: Carthage, MS, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: New York Strip and Blue Cheese Crab Butter with Roasted Asparagus

Melanie Finch - Age: 23, Hometown: Woodland Hills, CA, Occupation: Line Cook, Signature Dish: Pan-Seared Scallops with Mashed Lentils, Roasted Pear and Crispy Raspberry Gastrique

Nicole Rutz - Age: 33, Hometown: Morganville, NJ, Occupation: Baker, Signature Dish: Halibut Filet with Squash and Tomatoes in an Herb Butter Sauce

Rochelle Bergman - Age: 27, Hometown: Riverside, CA, Occupation: Caterer, Signature Dish: Mushroom Chicken with Asparagus

Sandra Flores - Age: 36, Hometown: Queens, NY, Occupation: Sous Chef, Signature Dish: Tender Cod Filet with Macadamia Nut Fig Butter and Fire-Roasted Corn with Applewood Bacon

Camwi

Holy crap, this show sure as hell popped up out of nowhere! My wife has been keeping an eye out for any word of a new season starting, but they never gave out a real date, and suddenly BAM, here it is.

Can't friggin' wait. IMO, Hell's Kitchen is the most consistantly amusing reality TV show out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom