• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi GAF. In 2 days, I get married to the girl I flew 1000 miles to see 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancimus

Wow, congrats OP! I can't believe this all went down 3 years ago...feels like yesterday. What an epic update to your story.

Nyx

I remember the original thread and thinking : ''this guy's crazy''

But I was so wrong, congrats man!

Whoa. Your original thread about this was the one that got me to start browsing GAF regularly after I joined. Congratulations! Hope you have a happy marriage.

Ashodin

Update: WE DID IT

12239976_10156183152910058_7077203121292534094_n.jpg

12243583_10156183152985058_4052510514950588825_n.jpg

Dice//

Banned
Congratulations!

I sort of admire the 'everyday casual' wear if that's what you wore for "the big day" (hot damn I had a nightmare going through a bridezilla incident recently, and this so much more adequately avoids it).

All the best to the two of you, but it seems you're already off to a great start with all them kitties and hving a place together. :)

Ryan_MSF

Congrats OP. With all the horrible stuff going on in the world its nice to hear news that puts a smile back on your face!

n64coder

It's crazy that it was three years ago when this started. Time flies. I thought it was just a year or two, not three.

Congrats! I hope you two have many years of happiness together. What is your wife doing for work? Where is her family located? Is NC where you are from?

Congratulations OP.
It's lovely to hear some nice news after all that has been happening recently!
I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

brerwolfe

First photo looks like he has a ponytail and I'm like "ugh, cut the ponytail." Then I see it's just incidental guy in the wrong place.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I also remember the thread - good to see these things can work out! Congrats, Ashodin.

jesu

There is a cash machine in your wedding photo and your wife doesn't look half Japanese.
But congrats anyway.

Ecto311

There is a cash machine in your wedding photo and your wife doesn't look half Japanese.
But congrats anyway.

Funniest post I have read in a while. After reading the original post then this one is great. The previous post makes his wedding pic feel like home.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ashodin, you're awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom