• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn Spoiler-free Impressions (for real this time)

Exactly. They picked the wrong portion of the game to demo off. I heard you can customize bike and do a lots of thing in that game. They really need to do a blowout for this game at E3.

Days gone has a lot of interesting ideas but the E3 demo really turned a lot of people off.

Really? I wasn't posting here at the time, so I should google that thread, but it looked like a lot of fun to me, especially those waves of zombies. Bike customization sounds cool, though!

ironcreed

Banned

pass-out.gif

I can confirm that robot horse controls a biajillion times better than wither 3 horse.

horizon is the best controlling/feeling game GG ha ever made. It was one of my main concerns as I hated the weighty/floaty killzone feel.
How does it control compared to D-Horse (MGSV)? In my opinion MGSV's horse and character controls in general are industry best.

Did a great main quest and then I explored a bit and went beyond the borders of the map, you just get a message to turn back or the game will reset. But that area was sort of guarded by stuff I hadn't seen before lol.

As for guerrilla games they should never make a FPS again, this is so much better than killzone.

Fish, turkey, boar, foxes, rabbit. Probably some others as well? That's a pretty nice collection of wildlife for a game that really didn't need to have actual animals at all

Gudji

Did a great main quest and then I explored a bit and went beyond the borders of the map, you just get a message to turn back or the game will reset. But that area was sort of guarded by stuff I hadn't seen before lol.

As for guerrilla games they should never make a FPS again, this is so much better than killzone.

Yeah, maybe they can fix it with a patch or something.

I was on media blackout with this game. Was hoping for a pleasant surprise but holy shit those gifs. Early contender for GOTY from the looks (and impressions). Goddamn i need to finish up FFXV

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Fish, turkey, boar, foxes, rabbit. Probably some others as well? That's a pretty nice collection of wildlife for a game that really didn't need to have actual animals at all
I'd love them to spring some hostile bears on the player as well, that'd be a cool surprise.

He's talking about an invisible wall he found in some corner of the map or something like that.

Meh, lots of games have those, died a few times from Destiny's invisible walls, impossible to fully get rid of those I think. Let's hope it isn't all over the place but more hidden, far reaches of the map.

spannicus

I'm not a jealous person, but I am jealous of each and everyone one of you playing this game while im on a 3 day weekend......Scorpio.

MastAndo

I'm sure this has been answered, but can you heal your Roach horse? I'm already attached to him from this GIFs, and I don't necessarily want to be hopping from steed to steed like some floozy.

Can we please not post pics/gifs of environments/vistas?

I really appreciate it if they're linked instead. If it's not possible, then I'll take my leave.

Top Bottom