• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle

Ah wow it's wild how good this deal is.

I think the only game I've already got (digitally, anyway) is Legend of Kay.

Glad I held off buying the Destroy All Humans games.

Tagyhag

Wow is that the original Red Faction? That's neat.

Anyways I'm glad that PlayStation finally got its own bundle, but this does nothing for me. Aside from Destroy All Humans, I don't want anything else and I've already played it recently.

Deepo

That's a lot of games for very little money. Some of them are actually pretty great as well. In for "Beat the average", as I already own the Darksiders games.

nampad

Maybe it is better that I can't buy it (EU here) because I have most on steam and won't play them anyway but it still sucks that we get shafted.

Maybe it is better that I can't buy it (EU here) because I have most on steam and won't play them anyway but it still sucks that we get shafted.

Just create a NA account and connect it as primary on your console to redeem your games, you'll be able to play them without a problem.

Really interested in the difference between between BTS and $15.

Usually I would get everything just to increase my collection of games

Hut I'm not interested in motocross and I just got a backwards-compatible 360 title with Games with Gold earlier in the year.

I have Darksiders II on Wii U and am planning to buy Warmastered also on Wii U.

As for BTA I also have Legend of Kay on Wii U. Not a fan of RTS so that leaves the two Destroy ALL Human games.

How do they run on PS4? How do they compare to the original Xbox versions?

I was complaining to myself recently that Humble Bundle hasn't had squat of interest to me in months. Then this happens.

Krakn3Dfx

In for Red Faction on PS4.
tenor.gif

I'll go ahead and go in for the $15 bundle tho.

Man, that's a great bundle. I've got everything in the top tier though, so I'll just hit the average when it goes up.

I can highly recommend Arcania. It's not good, but I love it. I've completed it on 360 and PS4. Including getting the Platinum. So clunky and daft and only a dollar. It's a bargain.

EU here. Everyone should have multiple region accounts on there PS4's. I've got four.

LewieP

Why are people complaining about the region when it is both trivial and advisable to have multiple PSN accounts.

Just create a NA account and connect it as primary on your console to redeem your games, you'll be able to play them without a problem.

EU here, I've done this and everything works fine if people are sceptical or dubious about doing it. There are lots of guides and videos about, Google is your friend here. I have a JAP account too, don't really use that one though.

Other reasons to do so are regional/time locked content, there are a few demos for PSVR (at launch at least) that weren't available in the EU, some times there are good deals, you can buy US PSN credit from cdkeys and the like.

You can still play all the games on your EU PSN account and earn trophies etc that all show up on your EU account.

Just make sure you note all of the credentials you put in just incase, I didn't use an account for a while an forgot the login details and lost it.

Chesskid1

Banned
if you have gmail, use the + trick to make a second PSN.

ie if your gmail is neogaf@gmail.com, you can use neogaf+US@gmail.com to make another PSN account on US region. anything can be put after the + sign and it'll go to your original email. that way you can have 2 PSNs tied to your gmail without having to manage a second email! very handy.

NMFried

In for the BTA. I've already got Book of Unwritten Tales so first to quote this can have my code when the bundle is live. Woo!

Tapejara

In for BTA. Been wanting to buy the Destroy All Humans games, and this will assuredly be cheaper than buying them for $27 CAD each on PSN.

Why are people complaining about the region when it is both trivial and advisable to have multiple PSN accounts.

Because how Sony handles regions is utter nonsense in 2017.

Sure it's trivial to make another account, but you shouldn't have to

You very rarely need an account from different regions these days except for dumb stuff like this. I use my US account maybe once every 3 months

Caayn

The Nintendo bundle had EU/NA, but never for PSN bundles.
The second Nindie bundle had Europe as well. But the first one and the Capcom PSN one were NA only.
Thanks for the info.
I've got enough accounts as it is. I don't want to have multiple accounts for the same service, especially not with purchases spread across those accounts.

Jawmuncher

All I want is Red Facion and it's conveniently in the $1 dollar tier.

Now where is red faction 2.
I know it got rated.

Destroy All Humans is on PS4? Both of them? What?

I had no idea this happened. Are they remasters? Straight up ports? Any extra features?

Top Bottom