• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle

dickroach

BTA is so good. less than $6 for all that.

got Darksiders on PC, no interest in MTX

edit: heads up IT'S A SINGLE KEY
"ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle."

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
All one key, just so you guys know. So no bundle splits on this one.

All I want is Red Facion and it's conveniently in the $1 dollar tier.

Now where is red faction 2.
I know it got rated.
I love rf, but it's kind of amazing how bad and bland 2 was. It was one of the worst I played. Was so hard to finish. Completly a different designed game from the first

BasilZero

Dat average though

Went from like 4 bucks to 8 bucks 🤖

I think I will pass but not sure if I will get the dollar tier either since I got red faction on PC lol

Average probably went up from the 15 bundle. I was going to get bta but if it is 8 instead of 4 I'll have to go one.

Want to get all the Ps2 games

NewDust

Oh, there's still more to come? I can't seem to find the "bonus games" art/notice anywhere on the page.

No... This is it.

Canadian accounts ok for this? I'm EU and didn't realise EU wasn't included... Fail
Countries eligible:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua

JackEtc

Absolute STEAL!!

Worth it for the Destroy All Humans nostalgia alone.

How are the Darksiders remakes on PS4? 2 any good?

EDIT: Seems like Darksiders 1 is the better remake?

Tank Jr.

Neo Member
Mods, you need to put this note from the bundle in the first post:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

It's very rare for a bundle to not let you increase the price after the initial purchase.

Jawmuncher

I love rf, but it's kind of amazing how bad and bland 2 was. It was one of the worst I played. Was so hard to finish. Completly a different designed game from the first

It is an odd game when compared to the first. Almost feels like it was originally going to be something else and then they slapped RF references in. However I just enjoy the hell out of it, since it's just straight action. About the only section in the game I dislike is helicopter section.

The MP alone though is pretty great. I would have bought that 10x over if they ever rereleased it with online.

This, but wonder how they compare to PC versions. I could wait for a even cheaper Steam sale for these if they are better on PC.
*Resolution:
Both are 1080p on PS4
DSI supports the Pro at 3200x1800p native
*Framerate:
DSI runs at 60fps while DSII runs at 30 fps
*Settings:
Equivalent to Ultra settings on PC + improvements to LOD and other stuff

Hopefully that helps you decide.

Gaardus

Didn't realize I wouldn't be able to increase my order amount, so I've got a spare dollar tier code. Quote to reveal.

No... This is it.

Countries eligible:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua

Thanks, I just got back to my pc to post this myself. I'm trying to download but having some issues, I'm hoping it's just network related (their end).

jtkauff

Mods, you need to put this note from the bundle in the first post:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

It's very rare for a bundle to not let you increase the price after the initial purchase.

Yeah, I just got bit on this. Didn't notice the small grey box notating this until my order was processed and I generated my key. Did the BTA but was thinking about increasing to the full $15 tier after. I've bought tons of Humble Bundles and I can't think of another that you couldn't increase after the fact to get additional tiers.

Toki767

Probably a dumb question but does the BTA ever go down? or only higher? Just wondering if I should buy it now

If a ton of people started buying the $1 tier, then yeah, it'll go down.

But when the BTA tier is only $4 off from the $15 tier, I expect most people will just spend the $15.

LAA

Great US only again.
Have a US account so I can use but it's annoying.
Lot on there I'd love, so I'm in.

Probably a dumb question but does the BTA ever go down? or only higher? Just wondering if I should buy it now

there's no way to really know, but seeing as you can't increase your amount after your initial purchase, I imagine people that were on the fence will go for the $15 tier (and thus increase the BTA)

but then again who knows

If a ton of people started buying the $1 tier, then yeah, it'll go down.

But when the BTA tier is only $4 off from the $15 tier, I expect most people will just spend the $15.

there's no way to really know, but seeing as you can't increase your amount after your initial purchase, I imagine people that were on the fence will go for the $15 tier (and thus increase the BTA)

but then again who knows

Ah I see. Thank you!

Top Bottom