• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: Tecmo-Koei teasing a new character for the next major update?

L~A

This all comes from Twitter:

「ゼルダ無双」は9月1日にver.1.2.0アップデート予定です。その後の大型アップデートで、例えば(あくまで例えばです!)【プレイアブルキャラクタを 追加する】としたら、皆さんだれがいいですか?

Rough translation: hypothetically, if the next major update includes a new character, which one would you like?

My guess is they've already decided to include a new character with the next major update (they did confirm new characters would be included post-launch), but they're trying to see which one is the most requested.

Source

Thanks Mockingbird for the help with the translation :)

I guess it's going to be another OoT/TP/SS character.
I'm more interested in a major Link to the Past / Majora's Mask DLC with characters, stages and maybe even a little bit of story.

I appriciate their commitment to HW.

Groose or Saria would be ace.

Edit: Scratch those. I want Skullkid or Fierce Deity link right in time for Majoras Mask 3D.

Ganon please. Bipedal pig-monster form. Sakurai doesn't even care enough to give human ganondorf a unique moveset, so I don't expect to ever get my Pig Ganon fix from smash. We need that trident action.

Second choice would be a playable skull kid. I know they focused on oot, tp and ss, but MM is basically an oot side-story, so why not have mm dlc as a add-on to the oot-themed game.

Saria inheriting the deku moveset from lana, and maybe getting some new bow or slingshot moveset would be cool though.

Since I think Cia/Valga/Wizro DLC is a given, I really wish they'd add more scenarios instead of DLC characters just to play in free mode. Maybe a hole new adventure map? I'll be ok with that.

Ganon please. Bipedal pig-monster form. Sakurai doesn't even care enough to give human ganondorf a unique moveset, so I don't expect to ever get my Pig Ganon fix from smash. We need that trident action.

o_o

Shun

Probably something like Cia since, why not use assets already in game.

Other than that I'd like maybe mounted characters like adding Epona and a Lu Bu Beast mount for Ganon.

TEJ

Probably something like Cia since, why not use assets already in game.

Other than that I'd like maybe mounted characters like adding Epona and a Lu Bu Beast mount for Ganon.

Epona isn't in the game already?

:(

Either 8-bit Link to go with the Original Sword, Nabooru, or Groose.

Of course I also want (playable character poilers)
Cia, Valga, and Wizro, too.

Golnei

It's probably going to be one of the three unique characters that aren't playable, but I'd love to be wrong. Unfortunately, I can't see them adding new characters as part of an update instead of paid DLC or part of a sequel.

synce

It's hypothetical because realistically the character would be paid DLC instead :p Anyway I got my Midna that's all I need.

mclem

Sod the rulebook: Kirby. You can just about argue it away given there's some Kirby enemies in Link's Awakening, but my main point is that I can't help but think that Kirby could have some brilliant mechanics for a DW title.

Monster Zero

p0j7ONj.jpg

Top Bottom