• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: Tecmo-Koei teasing a new character for the next major update?

No chance really, but I yearn to see Yeto smacking armies about with a giant reekfish.

Snowpeak.jpg

Nohar

Yeah they said they are going have a big announcement about the game on the 18th.

A big announcement heh?... I wonder if this will be just for a new character, or if they are going to unveil their plans in details about what they want to add to the game.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
A big announcement heh?... I wonder if this will be just for a new character, or if they are going to unveil their plans in details about what they want to add to the game.

The game will be playable and I guess they are preparing a new trailer for the game. Probably about DLC content and since it is before EUR and NA release it will probably be a really close update.

If it's characters I expect it to be Wizzro, Cia, and Volga.

jonno394

Considering the games western release is on the 19th/20th/26th I wonder if we'll see a "Fierce Deity Link, Skullkid and Termina Field Mission Paid AOC...available now" style announcement for Japanese gamers and we can download at launch as well

Top Bottom