• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Version 1.4.0 Update is NOW LIVE! amiibo, Spinner, new medals, +more

Alrus

That's sucks. Amiibos aren't free nor cheap, I was thinking it may always be silver/gold material but this is lame. I just sent a tweet about this to the official JP account (they are actually listening as far as I can tell).
I hope they change this to always gold material (and that's a better incentive to buy amiibos tbh).

I'm guessing you can use your Amiibos every day or something. It's not really that bad.

Mesoian

Oh my god these fairy hunter missions are TERRIBLE! Why did they decide to stop using the map to tell you when new information is available?

Neiteio

Her reveal at the end of TP is still one of my favorite moments in videogames. It made up for that absolutely mediocre end boss -_-
Final boss fight of TP was awesome. All four battles.

Only thing that was mediocre was that the story (as usual for Triforce-based Zelda games) had no sense of urgency to it.

MM is the only Zelda to make the situation feel like something's at stake.

Jackano

Listening to the music dump now. Update 1.4 actually contains music for the next update (Majora's Mask).

Obviously for the next Adventure map:
Clocktown 8bits remix/medley

Samus went from one Rupee yesterday to Epona of Time lvl 400+ today

Amiibos are a little broken, I haven't even come close to unlocking lvl 300 items in drops yet (Master Sword is still my highest lvl. Well, it was, until Amiibo gave me a 320 Spinner and a 400 something Epona lol)

Thanks Samus.

Golnei

Amiibos are a little broken, I haven't even come close to unlocking lvl 300 items in drops yet (Master Sword is still my highest lvl. Well, it was, until Amiibo gave me a 320 Spinner and a 400 something Epona lol)

Thanks Samus.

GdOTGbw57y-4.png

Thanks Samus.

Lvl? You mean attack power? Weapons only have three levels. Well, four if you include 8bit versions.

Neifirst

Is anyone here playing adventure mode? I've gotten all of the gold skulltulas in hard mode and am 1 piece short of completing the picture with all of the bosses on it. Does anyone know where the final piece is found? I've tried a couple google searches and haven't found anything that directly answers my question.

Top Bottom