• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In which we speak only in GAFisms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Sorry to bump this thread but I cheated on my gf and now she's accusing me of cheating on her! I'm so sick of the lack of trust in my relationship. What would you do GAF?

Mexen

Sorry to bump this thread but I cheated on my gf and now she's accusing me of cheating on her! I'm so sick of the lack of trust in my relationship. What would you do GAF?

image.php

NateDog

Übermatik;168810197 said:
Don't want to backseat mod, but that's against ToS.

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

Diamond

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

qb4Bish.gif

Euron

giphy.gif

Kup

It's raining guys, stay safe.

Never understood why a thread is started because it is raining.

Pillville

post 05: Isn't this game coming out this year?
post 06: No, it's next year
post 08: next year
post 09: it's next year
post 12: next year
post 30: next year

post 66: this is coming out this year, right?
post 70: next year, I think
post 72: yes, this year
post 76: pretty sure it's next year

post 81: I heard it's releasing this year

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Pre-order cancelled.

They better give me a refund for this.

I swear it seems like nobody in the games industry knows how to run a fucking company.

It looks alright, but not for $60. I wouldn't pay more than $30.

Magwik

Banned
Pre-order cancelled.

I swear it seems like nobody in the games industry knows how to run a fucking company.

It looks alright, but not for $60. I wouldn't pay more than $30.

I'll wait for the GOTY edition for $5 on a steam sale

gaiages

Banned
It's raining guys, stay safe.

Never understood why a thread is started because it is raining.

In certain places, it rains so rarely that it can be unsafe for a variety of reasons, mainly because the oil sitting on the road + water + people not knowing how to drive in the rain can lead to dangerous situations.

Oh wait I'm posting seriously here

Mods don't ban me

Guys, I just returned from China after one month. You won't believe the progress they have made in 20 years! I'm seriously thinking of investing in land here. Americans wouldn't know!

Platy

post 05: Isn't this game coming out this year?
post 06: No, it's next year
post 08: next year
post 09: it's next year
post 12: next year
post 30: next year

post 66: this is coming out this year, right?
post 70: next year, I think
post 72: yes, this year
post 76: pretty sure it's next year

post 81: I heard it's releasing this year

Ressurected this jurassic thread for this ? REALLY ?

I was so happy expecting new news about this =/

Hey who masturbates at work? I didn't create a fifth thread on this because I get off on it or anything. Nope. Please describe in detail.

bobawesome

Came here to say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom