• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In which we speak only in GAFisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
(large, lol)

edit: oh shit top of the page. Here's a picture of a monkey carrying a cat.

qhNWlH2.jpg

I know you just made a thread about something you're really excited about but I just came in here to tell you it sucks and only my opinion matter

giphy.gif

MC Safety

I am already dead, but ...

NeoGaf I have a neck wound and it's spurting blood. Should I go see a doctor or just jam my fedora in the hole?

Also, feed it pizza.

magnetic

Who?

Edit: you can already tell who is going to defend this by seeing all the loli avatars in this thread

Edit: Okay, clearly my posts are going nowhere if you keep ignoring what I'm actually saying. Not gonna waste my time with you. Goodbye.

magnetic

Hey guys, should I play very popular game? I'm not sure. Is popular game really that good? I'm kinda interested but also torn. I usually like popular games. Should I do it? There are several thousand threads about this game already, and I think I should see what all the hype is all about. Does this game suck by any chance? What does GAF think? Sell me on this game.

Hey guys, should I play very popular game? I'm not sure. Is popular game really that good? I'm kinda interested but also torn. I usually like popular games. Should I do it? There are several thousand threads about this game already, and I think I should see what all the hype is all about. Does this game suck by any chance? What does GAF think? Sell me on this game.

yzb88nejmn3qtehzlurh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom