• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interstellar - Trailer #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter Walker, Tech Venture Capitalist, 76,000 followers, formerly ran groups in Google such as Youtube

hyZBFr7.png

PChkfyC.png

Another ex-google VC
ZGuQ9Q9.png

Devin Faraci
VtG820Y.png

DMczaf

Brad Bird ‏@BradBirdA113 16s17 seconds ago
Dazzled by the ambition & intelligence of Chris Nolan's INTERSTELLAR. Terrific performances, haunting imagery, WOW. See it in 70MM IMAX.

IMAX 70MM prints are arriving at theaters now.

tumblr_nds3icbKXl1qe5ugfo1_500.jpg

Famassu

I like how it's always the Nolan movies that are defended most rabidly.
His movies are hardly beyond criticism, but your criticism of Inception is just crazy and nonsensical. Inception is like a person showing you his dick in public? What the fuck kind of critique is that? It makes zero sense.

methodman

Banned
His movies are hardly beyond criticism, but your criticism of Inception is just crazy and nonsensical. Inception is like a person showing you his dick in public? What the fuck kind of critique is that? It makes zero sense.

And what's wrong with a person showing you his dick in public? I do it all the time.

I love how the actor on the right seems to be staring off in a differenr direction from the other two as if deep in thought.

Probably thinking to himself what the fuck happened to my career?

"Did I leave the oven on?"

Looking forward to the movie. Knew absolutely nothing about it till I saw a trailer for it before Guardians of the Galaxy at a cheap theater last week.

raphier

Banned
Why does Tangled have a $260 million budget?
Tangled started as a 2D animation, then they changed it to 3D and again into experimental rendering. The production was not smooth there.

It's interesting that they're not using any iconic stills from the movie to represent in magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom