• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: horror imagery

You'll eventually nod off, the̴n ͝ W͠e̡'ll̡̕ G̶͌͜Ȇ̢ͮ́T̛͛ͪ͐ͮ́͂̌ͨ̀ Y̧̝̻͕̼̝̣̫̤͇̯̺͓̫̿̈ͣ̃̂ͤ̅̈́ͩ̃̎̊̈͛̍̊̕͜O͍̻̥̝̺̭̩̝̺̖ͤ̈́̓̊ͩͮ̑ͩͭ̍ͮ͌͗ͨ̋ͤ̚̕͟͟͡͡ͅU͇̙̼̞͉̜̺̫̰̪̘̠͕̜̐̑̄͆͆̕͜!̧̺̬͓̝̳̽ͬ̅͋̓̽̍̈́͒ͫ̾ͭ̽ͥͫ͐ͩ̈

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Not exactly “horror imagery”, but the two Petscop videos from Nexpo are creepy, interesting, and show just how insanely impressive this example of analog horror is. Highly recommend if you’ve got a spare 4 hours.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

You'll eventually nod off, the̴n ͝ W͠e̡'ll̡̕ G̶͌͜Ȇ̢ͮ́T̛͛ͪ͐ͮ́͂̌ͨ̀ Y̧̝̻͕̼̝̣̫̤͇̯̺͓̫̿̈ͣ̃̂ͤ̅̈́ͩ̃̎̊̈͛̍̊̕͜O͍̻̥̝̺̭̩̝̺̖ͤ̈́̓̊ͩͮ̑ͩͭ̍ͮ͌͗ͨ̋ͤ̚̕͟͟͡͡ͅU͇̙̼̞͉̜̺̫̰̪̘̠͕̜̐̑̄͆͆̕͜!̧̺̬͓̝̳̽ͬ̅͋̓̽̍̈́͒ͫ̾ͭ̽ͥͫ͐ͩ̈

I’m by no means a connoisseur, but in all of the haunted PS1 vids I’ve seen (including the one I just posted), the never get the accuracy of actual PS1 games correct. The least they could do is include some affine texture warping! :p

Top Bottom