• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

strobogo

Banned
I think it is hard to argue that Titus was the most improved. Bully Ray's improve really came last year and carried over to this year. Titus was just absolutely terrible on NXT season 2 and not really that much better on whatever season that lasted a year and a half. Then he was all of the sudden super entertaining on the mic and in the ring.

Sara del ray's matchs with aja kong and el generico were awesome. but she left to work on NXT.

my pick would be Portia Perez.

aj has been crap for most half a year, im more suprised she was high up

Dude how long was she on the indies making close to nothing? Just because she took a steady check it's somehow bad? She earned her job training the girls down at NXT. You should be praying that she can somehow impart a little of her skill on the horrible divas rosters that we watch every week.

Dude how long was she on the indies make close to nothing? Just because she took a steady check it's somehow bad? She earned her job training the girls down at NXT. You should be praying that she can somehow impart a little of her skill on the horrible divas rosters that we watch every week.

where did i say any of that?. like i said her vs El generico is in my top 5 matches this year. but the fact is she has not been in the ring in almost half a year. for me to give her best female wrestler of 2012 based on her body of work THIS YEAR.

where did i say any of that?. like i said her vs El generico is in my top 5 matches this year. but the fact is she has not been in the ring in almost half a year. for me to give her best female wrestler of 2012 based on her body of work THIS YEAR.

I will also disagree with this argument. She was actively wrestling through August and had great matches with Eddie Kingston, El Generico, Tim Donst, and Hailey Hatred. In fact she probably had more matches then most even while missing time. Even with four months off the scene and she was still the best female wrestler of the year in my opinion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What happened to Net?
He laughed at the prospect of Kane having an impact in 2012 with his "Kane in 2012" comment. He ended up paying for it with his dignity, and now he wanders the Earth looking for a path towards redemption.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will also disagree with this argument. She was actively wrestling through August and had great matches with Eddie Kingston, El Generico, Tim Donst, and Hailey Hatred. In fact she probably had more matches then most even while missing time. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more but even four months off the scene and she was still the best female wrestler of the year in my opinion.

Jessicka Havok is...<3

My vote :3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
8O8j2.jpg

And it's NOT because I love Resident Evil.

Kyoufu

He laughed at the prospect of Kane having an impact in 2012 with his "Kane in 2012" comment. He ended up paying for it with his dignity, and now he wanders the Earth looking for a path towards redemption.

Kane WWE Champion 2013 please.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
agreed i was just apethic towards kane but bryan has bought out the best in him
Kane was happy to feud with Cena (it's something he's wanted to do for a while), but being able to compete with Punk and Bryan for the WWE title really lit a fire underneath him. I think he wanted to prove that even at his age he could positively add to a feud like that, and contribute to their matches.

He did that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will also disagree with this argument. She was actively wrestling through August and had great matches with Eddie Kingston, El Generico, Tim Donst, and Hailey Hatred. In fact she probably had more matches then most even while missing time. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more but even four months off the scene and she was still the best female wrestler of the year in my opinion.

Better than Eve and AJ, at least.
tumblr_m6fkesrmzd1qcds4qo1_400.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ beat Team Hell No clean. How many women have a win over the actual best in the world and the monster Kane.

Suck it haters!

Terrible thread title too. Terrible!

Kyoufu

Kane was happy to feud with Cena (it's something he's wanted to do for a while), but being able to compete with Punk and Bryan for the WWE title really lit a fire underneath him. I think he wanted to prove that even at his age he could positively add to a feud like that, and contribute to their matches.

He did that.

The feud with Cena sucked big asses. :(

It's January time to watch WWE until Wrestlemania and quit like i have been doing for the past 3 years...nothing happens from April to December...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's January time to watch WWE until Wrestlemania and quit like i have been doing for the past 3 years...nothing happens from April to December...

Man that's the only time good shit happened last year. Jan-April of last year was horrid.

Aiii

So not worth it
I dunno. Punk has been annoyed that they have no plans for him and that they won't let him main event WM yet.

Dirtsheets lol.

Same websites also reported Punk has in his contact he gets to main event WM. Heh.

Kyoufu

Dirtsheets lol.

Same websites also reported Punk has in his contact he gets to main event WM. Heh.

Yeah but we all know he'll main event WM with Austin 3:16. Next year.

This year....... I don't think he will main event.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll be honest, I don't really get the appeal of seeing Rock in the ring. Like the comeback was cool for a one time thing, but I don't need to see him again. Maybe it's because I was never a Rock fan, but I'd feel the same way about Stone Cold.

The only good thing about him is that he's the only guy Vince can't stop from making fun of Cena.

Top Bottom