• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People I would like to see less of in 2013
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
Santino
Eve

People I would like to see more of in 2013
Cody Rhodes
PTP
Uso's
Tyson Kidd
David Otuna(as a manager)
Natalya

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If there is a storyline that kills him off like Poochie, I'm all for it.
I don't get this mentality. I'm sick of Cena too, but with or without him, the show won't change. If Cena leaves, they'll just bump up Sheamus and make him the new Cena, and he'll be in every storyline.

However, a new challenger appears! User The Fronde has been reviewing WWE PPVs of yore as well! Keep your eyes peeled, you too can enjoy writeups and screengrabs like this!

1ael8.png

Thanks for the shout out! More reviews and Trish screengrabs to come - BACKLASH 2000 should be up tomorrow.

McNei1y

I don't get this mentality. I'm sick of Cena too, but with or without him, the show won't change. If Cena leaves, they'll just bump up Sheamus and make him the new Cena, and he'll be in every storyline.

But we'll get rid of one of the Cenas!

I actually don't mind Cena. I just wish WWE had balls to make him a heel.

Kaladin

Raw is on.....I don't care, but my hand wants to reach for the remote out of instinct, even though I know it is a shit show aside from one match.

He'll train and prepare. Rock did it so I don't see why Steve can't do the same.
Austin is much older than Rock though. Will probably be a lot harder.

I mean he does all those action movies, so I'm sure he's in decent shape. And who knows it could be great. I'm just not interested too much in it.

Top Bottom