• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I can't believe it hasn't been giffed yet!

And to people not getting twitch notifications, I haven't gotten any from all my subscriptions at all the past week, across email and three devices.

pancasdf

Neo Member
crabdance.gif:

8XWoYIJ.gif

(webm version: https://www.gfycat.com/HeavenlyEcstaticDrake)

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing how in times of great injury, the human body will compensate by awakening primal animalistic abilities.

Mindlog

I hope he just explores today or things are going to get really dark :]
Hard cap on stream today. Have to finish before Better Call Saul.

Shawn and Jeff teasing us about potential podcasts in the chat today. We've heard all the sweet promises before, I'll believe it when I hear it...

At least Jeff is on the GWJ podcast this week!

Neiteio

Where is he currently? I really enjoyed his DS1 stream and what I saw of his REmake HD.

Also, I wonder if he ever played Alien: Isolation?

An-Det

Thanks for the heads-up, Wario.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
It's about that time of the day when I have to admit I'd rather be playing Bloodborne. And so I shall!
8:48pm EST · 31 Mar 2015 · Twitter for iPhone

eot

Banned
Not biting on that.
I think Jeff should practice the visceral attacks on some trash mobs. The problem might be that he's holding the stick forward when he's doing them.

Jeff Green @greenspeak

Not having fun with Bloodborne, decided to try Demon's Souls instead. Stay tuned for stream!

Sounds like an April Fools.

Not biting on that.
I think Jeff should practice the visceral attacks on some trash mobs. The problem might be that he's holding the stick forward when he's doing them.

You can hold the stick forward when doing it , the problem is the proximity he's at.

Top Bottom