• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

kairu

beautiful-game.png

Its a beautiful game.

Tevious

If anyone knows a lot about troubleshooting poor stream quality, please give Jeff some tips, cause his Bloodborne streams keep looking worse and worse.

Finally caught up on the streams.

I'm sure they think they're helpful, but characters like that 'Eujin' guy just couldn't stop back-seating..

Jeff doesn't need your hints or tips. This is Master Class. You learn from his play.

Shy

Finally caught up on the streams.

I'm sure they think they're helpful, but characters like that 'Eujin' guy just couldn't stop back-seating..

Jeff doesn't need your hints or tips. This is Master Class. You learn from his play.
Yeah, there was a lot of spoilers on tonight's stream. :(

Stream should be on its way to Youtube. Haven't finished watching it myself. If I see anything terrible I might give out a 72h timeout or something...

Don't have to do that, you can delete the messages without a time out, they'll get the point in the end.

I meant from watching the archive. Didn't really pay much attention to chat when watching it though. I was thinking if there was some real nasty shit on there.

Good progress on the past two streams.

I've been making comments on his gameplay, but only stuff along the lines of things like "hiding behind the coffins is good, but keep in mind if you can hit him he can also hit you". Other than that, I don't have the game myself, so I couldn't spoil anything even if I wanted to. Anyway, I hope stuff like that doesn't bother people/Jeff and if it does I had no clue about that.
That kind of advice is harmless compared to specific 'hints' such as pinpointing shortcuts to the next location / boss / worthwhile item or worse, multiple people blurting out the purpose of the music box before Jeff's even done talking with the NPC who donates it to him.

Its a shame the stream couldn't handle the caliber of pro-gaming that was on display last night, Jeff is almost too good. Only bosses can challenge him now

Tevious

Is his PS4 on Wi-fi? If he puts it on wired, it will be a lot more stable.

He said it was wired. I'm guessing this is going to be a more technical issue. His PC streams looked fine before, so maybe he needs to open ports that the PS4 uses or something? Or maybe his router or modem need to be rebooted; I know that mine sometimes act up and my internet speeds slow down after continued use and I need to reboot them every few weeks.

Sande

Don't have to do that, you can delete the messages without a time out, they'll get the point in the end.
I think even the deleted messages get through to Jeff on PS4. They only get removed on the website chat.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I think even the deleted messages get through to Jeff on PS4. They only get removed on the website chat.

Yeah, I noticed that whenever someone posted a URL.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Best day I've had spine-wise in at least two weeks. To celebrate, I will be kicking demon arse in Bloodborne at 6:30 Pacific. Join teh fun!

Giever

What a silly last half-hour that stream was, lol. Controller issues, Mila make-out sessions, the ridiculous fall at the end.

Shy

John or Seventh.
Someone yesterday in the chat someone was asking if you could please put up a new offline title card thing to reflect that Jeff is playing Bloodborne now, and i said i would ask you guys.

My standing desk (at home) is an ironing board with a small shelf stacked on top. What is up with standing desk prices anyway?
Adjustable -> generally expensive since they are perceived to bring a lot of value to companies.

I built my own through IKEA for ~75€. Get a board and a set of their adjustable legs and you can get a nice, affordable ergonomic semi-adjustable standing desk!

sublimit

Banned
So i finally catched up with Jeff's Bloodborne streams and i really can't wait for his next one.I think he's easily among my top 3 lets players/streamers now.Great sense of humor (even with all his back problems that he had recently) and in general he is really such a genuine guy.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Borderline spine day = gonna wait one more day before livestreaming again, kidz. Need to be in shape for Game of Thrones!

Giever

Hope you're still making good overall spine progress, Jeff!

Regarding Bloodborne, I have recently PLOWED THROUGH quite a bit of it, so I am now ready for more cane-shaking Jeff Green fun in my future.

E92 M3

I can't wait for the next time he streams. He is definitely the funniest Jew in the game industry. Since the GFW days, his sense of humor has really aligned with mine.

Sande

So..will he stream tonight?
Yes!

Jeff Green @Greenspeak · 2 min
Trying to decide between beating my head against a wall tonight or playing Bloodborne. I will do one of the two at 5:30 PM Pacific (soon!)

Or maybe he'll do the other thing. Funny that I just randomly checked Twitter and it said he tweeted it 58 seconds ago.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yes!

Jeff Green @Greenspeak · 2 min
Trying to decide between beating my head against a wall tonight or playing Bloodborne. I will do one of the two at 5:30 PM Pacific (soon!)

Or maybe he'll do the other thing. Funny that I just randomly checked Twitter and it said he tweeted it 58 seconds ago.

WOO!

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
There will be blood(borne) tonight on ye olde Twitche. Time TBD but looking at around 6 pm Pacific, maybe 5:30!

Man, I felt for Jeff, doing an hour of aimless farming and having only 25 vials to show for it. Then I really felt for him when he ran out of vials right on the verge of beating the boss. Jeff, if you just kill the two wolves and three lummoxes near the central yarnham lamp, you can pile up vials really fast, then just go back to hunter's dream, rinse, and repeat. Don't waste vials healing if you get into trouble: just die and keep farming. In a way dying is a blessing because all the enemies respawn, which saves you a trip back to the hunter's dream.

Jeff, if you enter a boss area and realize you need to change equipment, exit game. When you restore, you'll be outside the boss gate.

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
What better way to close out a lovely Sunday afternoon than by killing demons in Bloodborne? The slaughter shall commence at 5pm Pacific.

Top Bottom