• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

I'm finally getting to the end of the DS2 playthrough. Man, he's come a long way. I'm on Bloodborne stream 20, and the difference between him now and him fighting Velstadt for 4+ hours is staggering haha.

I'm finally getting to the end of the DS2 playthrough. Man, he's come a long way. I'm on Bloodborne stream 20, and the difference between him now and him fighting Velstadt for 4+ hours is staggering haha.

Jeff persisting is the key to his progress. The often long pauses between streams impede him though. If he was retired or whatever and could stream every other day instead of (at times) every other week he would have a much easier time getting good.

Shy

Jeff persisting is the key to his progress. The often long pauses between streams impede him though. If he was retired or whatever and could stream every other day instead of (at times) every other week he would have a much easier time getting good.
Or back when he didn't have a job, he was doing streams almost everyday, which was awesome.

An-Det

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 1h1 hour ago
Bloodborne livestream later today. Professor Green will be teaching ass-kicking lessons at Byrgenwerth U. Please bring your notebooks.

An-Det

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 50m50 minutes ago
Okay, Euro-friendly Bloodborne livestream is a go! Let's do this at 2:30 Pacific (35 mins from now for the math challenged.)

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 12m12 minutes ago
It‘s Bloodborne o’clock! live at http://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak

Jeff is live!

Aselith

2618899-green2.gif

Sande

Have to keep restarting the stream every 1-2 minutes. Screw this, I'm out. Hopefully we'll get a working Youtube archive out of this one.

The way he did Rom was really impressive, probably got into the classic "zen state" while talking about GB.
Yeah, it's crazy how easy it was for him compared to the rest of the game. And when he did get hit it wasn't even the meteors! He somehow consistently dodged those and only took damage because he kept standing there and taking the AOE to the face. It's interesting seeing which parts of the game are hard for him and which parts are easy; it's often the exact opposite of what I'd expect. I'll never get you, Old Iron Ass!

Sande

I kept thinking "heal goddammit" during the last couple of minutes against Rom. Jeff escaped with just a sliver of health or barely avoided a lethal attack from Rom or the spiders several times because he decided to stay at 50-60% hp.
Of course he was just toying with Rom and wanted to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats.

UrbanRats

I kept thinking "heal goddammit" during the last couple of minutes against Rom. Jeff escaped with just a sliver of health or barely avoided a lethal attack from Rom or the spiders several times because he decided to stay at 50-60% hp.
Of course he was just toying with Rom and wanted to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats.

image.php

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Kids: Between NBA Finals and GoT, looks like I won't be getting around to livestreaming tonight. Will try to do daytime stream tomorrow!

The 8-4 play podcast lead me to believe things got a lot weirder after rom then I saw in Jeff's stream. Yeah the moon is a different color and those big monsters are around, but they were always there weren't they (just invisible)? I was hoping it would get really strange. Maybe it will later.

Second half of the game in one!

Did anything big happen in the last stream? Don't know if i have time to watch it.
Nothing important happened but it was a really entertaining stream overall. You should watch it, unless you're tuning in for pro strats, in which case all you'll learn is how to commit suicide by ledge, how to commit suicide by worms, and how to walk past the ladder you're looking for 37 times.

Giever

Lol, just realized that the immediate fight Jeff has ahead of him now that he'll be a bit rusty is Logarius. That'll be fun.

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
I'm coming back, I promise. :)

E3 +post-E3 back recovery + actually working again for first time since February has set me back. Was hoping to start up streaming last night, but wasn't up for it, alas.

Thanks to the last few of you still watching for hanging in there with me. :)

Gonna start back up both Bloodborne and Hearthstone streams very very soon.

--Jeff

repeater

E3 +post-E3 back recovery + actually working again for first time since February has set me back. Was hoping to start up streaming last night, but wasn't up for it, alas.

--Jeff
"The last few"? We are LEGION, and the next time you stream the sheer number of #TeamGreen devotees will bring Twitch to its knees, gasping for air.. and bandwidth and stuff. :) Can't wait for the next stream, hope your recovery is going well!

nowai

--Jeff

Exciting! Glad to hear you're doing well. Look forward to you coming back and completely forgetting how to play the game. :)

dmr87

--Jeff

Can't wait for some more Hearthstone rage.

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Exciting! Glad to hear you're doing well. Look forward to you coming back and completely forgetting how to play the game. :)

Yeah. I may need to do an offstream practice session first so as not to completely humiliate myself. No wait---that's the whole point of the stream!

--Jeff

Don't worry. You're still on track to beating the game before Kay does.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

--Jeff

Praise the Sun!

Shy

--Jeff
zXHfQ82.gif

An-Det

--Jeff

Glad to hear that you are doing better, Jeff, and that you are back to work. Definitely looking forward to you getting back to streaming.

Top Bottom