• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

Just finished watching part 18, and I was in tears when that crow solo'd him at the end. What an AWFUL way to go.

Edit: Please someone webM or gif the scene in episode 19 where he hits literally everything around the Cannibal without even seeing him!

sublimit

Banned
Just finished watching part 18, and I was in tears when that crow solo'd him at the end. What an AWFUL way to go.

Edit: Please someone webM or gif the scene in episode 19 where he hits literally everything around the Cannibal without even seeing him!

Lol both of these moments were pure "Jeff Green material". :) Can't wait for the next stream!

Oreoleo

So this is basically the first game Jeff is streaming that I won't watch, cause I haven't played Bloodborne but I want to and know someday I will and don't want to be spoiled.

But I'm curious how he's progressing. Is he getting through at a pretty standard pace or is there a Normans Wharf/ REmake thing going on where it's taking him longer than it should?

zma1013

So this is basically the first game Jeff is streaming that I won't watch, cause I haven't played Bloodborne but I want to and know someday I will and don't want to be spoiled.

But I'm curious how he's progressing. Is he getting through at a pretty standard pace or is there a Normans Wharf/ REmake thing going on where it's taking him longer than it should?

I'd say it's typical Jeff Green progression. We thought he was coming up on a Norman's Wharf area and a miracle happened and the chat feed broke and he was left to fend for himself and managed to get through and unlock a bunch of shortcuts in a very tough area and he's practically at that boss's doorstep. He also died in this complex, almost maze-like area where there's little to go off of as far as landmarks and he B-lined it straight back to his dropped souls. Again, it was amazing for a guy who appears to get lost in a room with one doorway sometimes.

UrbanRats

Tragic developments.

Not for us!
2390666040_2e6b0a9a78_z.jpg

*cue Ode to Joy*

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Afternoon Bloodborne livestream was preempted by a 2 hour nap. Whoops! But I am awake now and will get it set up to start in about 15 mins!

Edit: Jeff is live!

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Old Man Green gets back to the Killin! live at twitch.tv/greenspeak

Ryan7556

Neo Member
He's at the Forbidden woods right now, trying to find his way to the boss area.

EDIT: Shadows of Yharnam killed him in 10 seconds.

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Howzabout a Sunday afternoon Bloodborne livestream? Maybe in an hour or two--will update as I get my act together here in Berzerkeley.

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Howzabout a Sunday afternoon Bloodborne livestream? Maybe in an hour or two--will update as I get my act together here in Berzerkeley.

I'm excited.

I stopped following his progress months ago, how far has he gotten in the game?

Don't listen to this guy. He's a week behind.:

Running defiled chalice dungeons at depth 4, NG+++.

Jeff just finished up NG+++ and Defiled and is now schooling bitches in pvp.

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Brunch consumed. Eggs, bacon, toast, oj, coffee. Sunday NY Times read. Hearthstone win streak achieved. Next up: I beat Bloodborne. 2pm PDT!

About 10 minutes!

Cronen

Ok! Euro friendly Bloodborne livestream coming up in about an hour, depending on how I do in this Hearthstone tourney! (1-0 so far!)

Here we go!

Edit: that was posted about 15 mins ago.

Cronen

On my phone, so can't quote the tweet specifically, but he'll be streaming at 1:30 Pacific. So in about 30 mins or so!

An-Det

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 31m31 minutes ago
Post-farming Bloodborne livestream to commence at roughly 5:30 Pacific. Word to your mother!

Roughly 2 hours from now.

Is jeff supposed to be an amazing player or something? Every time i tune into his stream i often see him sucking. How was he at Dark Souls? (No sarcasm)

Giever

Is jeff supposed to be an amazing player or something? Every time i tune into his stream i often see him sucking. How was he at Dark Souls? (No sarcasm)

No. He started off pretty terrible in Dark Souls, and has slowly improved since then. Now he's pretty decent, but still has trouble. The appeal to the stream is not, at all, that he is good at the games. It is a running joke that he's showing off pro stats or speed running, though. He's just an enjoyable older streamer who has history in the press, a good sense of humor, and stick-to-it-tiveness!

Show me a better bloodborne player who is injured *and* in Jeff's age bracket. The man is a Souls legend

The bloodborne expansion should have a black dragon with a cane in there somewhere

UrbanRats

Abhorrent Beast
on second try without poison, was pretty good, if you ask me
(even with some door cheese)

Top Bottom