• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

What's a good comparison for the current SD situation? Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart, winner faces Virgil at Summerslam for the strap?

Huh? Where the fuck are these jabronies?

Meltzer and co being ultra marks. He gave it 1* and was like "b-but the G1 is a serious competition that should be taken very seriously. F-fuck Yano."

1446142274752.gif

oyS97Zm.jpg

WHO'S HYPED

Laws00

Anybody on any decent wrestling groups/pages on facebook?

My friend invited me this one called "intelligent wrestling" something.

It was ok for the last couple of months then it just devolved into uuugghhhh. The Internet Wrestling Community is horrible and sad at times.

I came for the memes what I saw daily all the time on my timeline was :

Roman hate, Roman love.

Vanilla midgets

Indy wrestling and their promotions suck aka ROH, LU, NJPW and indy wrestlers suck

Posting of female wrestlers every 10 minutes (I like but it gets old fast)

alexa bliss ass

Sasha Banks looks like a horse

Naomi is ghetto trash

I had to leave.

Hasney

Sephs just annoyed because he knows he has to buy this for the extra John Cena parts for someones character when GWF is remade in 2k18

Anybody on any decent wrestling groups/pages on facebook?

My friend invited me this one called "intelligent wrestling" something.

It was ok for the last couple of months then it just devolved into uuugghhhh. The Internet Wrestling Community is horrible and sad at times.

I came for the memes what I saw daily all the time on my timeline was :

Roman hate, Roman love.

Vanilla midgets

Indy wrestling and their promotions suck aka ROH, LU, NJPW and indy wrestlers suck

Posting of female wrestlers every 10 minutes (I like but it gets old fast)

alexa bliss ass

Sasha Banks looks like a horse

Naomi is ghetto trash

I had to leave.

The only group on FB I am on is the Last Podcast on the Left Wredtling group. Its OK but I dont lay so much attention to it.

Anth0ny

Observer notes about WWE roster moves

Finally we can save some guys from death and NXT can actually be a third brand. Wonder who they are considering sending there.

Fucking hell people have only been suggesting this for 4 years

So many people could benefit from an nxt run right now

jmdajr

I think I have a few special edition of games, but one day I decided no more. The prices during 360 era just started getting loco. PS1 games had a lot of cool pre-order bonuses back in the day for FREE! FREE! I think Symphony of the night soundtrack came with the game. And hell before that, the Killer Instinct soundtrack for the SNES! It was neat.

The HALO 3 special edition is the ONLY time I paid over 100 bucks on a game.

I still have the Master Chief cat helmet.

Browny

Banned
I ordered the Dedsec edition of Watch_Dogs the day it was up for pre-order. £70 well spent imo.
I still haven't finished the game.

Getting sent to nxt sounds good, saved the career of Tyson Kidd a turned him from someone I gave 0 shits about to my top 5 for a bit. It's such a damn shame what happened to him.

Spike Chunsoft on the Fire Pro World stream said they are adding a promotion mode eventually, inspired by the GBA version. They haven't actually started work on it yet though so it's coming to be much further down the line.

BOLA tickets go on sale tonight. Good luck on those trying to cop.
I'm gonna try....

Was thinking originally I'd just try to grab days 2 and 3 but I worry I'll regret not catching a few of those matches (especially SPPT vs. Bucks). Though with hotel and ticket it ends up being another 200 bucks lol (and becomes a slightly longer checkout process)

I go to AAW shows pretty regularly here so I've seen majority of the lineup, and they're obviously trying hard to be like PWG, but the big draw is seeing The Elite and Scurll and just the hype everyone has about the promotion (especially BOLA)

Sephzilla

I think I have a few special edition of games, but one day I decided no more. The prices during 360 era just started getting loco. PS1 games had a lot of cool pre-order bonuses back in the day for FREE! FREE! I think Symphony of the night soundtrack came with the game. And hell before that, the Killer Instinct soundtrack for the SNES! It was neat.

The HALO 3 special edition is the ONLY time I paid over 100 bucks on a game.

I still have the Master Chief cat helmet.

My master chief cat helmet is literally right next to me at my work desk lol

Browny

Banned
Look at how Kurt aims for Austin's nose so he doesn't concuss the both of them on a shoot headbutt. Get your shit together Ishii/Goto any other fucker who still thinks it's a good idea to hit forehead on forehead.

A very valid point, only slightly spoiled by the fact that it's actually Justin Credible...

Top Bottom