• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kine dev: “Valve wants developers that are releasing on other storefronts to have a Steam page”

ethomaz

Banned
Reads like Valve wants a Steam page for game platform war lol

If that the way they think that will force developers to accept their cut well good luck.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
I like how Valve is just putting their fingers in their ears going, "LA LA LA There's no competition. We can charge whatever we want. We are a monopoly. Publishers have to give us however big of a cut we say."

They're trying to ignore Epic out of existence and its biting them in the ass. 🤣🤣

lukilladog

Yeah if they did that before steam users could play EA games, Blizzard games and many other games.
No sane publisher would want to run their own store if margins were small.

This is the same reason why almost every industry doesn't sell their stuff directly. Because cost of running shop when you only want to sell your own stuff makes it uncometetive with other shops. It is the high throughput that is allowed by selling all kind of things that allows you to operate at low margins.

For example food shops operate on about 1-2% margins and that margins are still going down. This is a reason why mom's and pops shops are closing because they have to charge more as they don't have high throughput of customers to live from 1-2% margins unless they rise price and lose even more customers.

I repeat, physical food shop stores operate on 1-2% margins. And they have to hire workers, physical spaces so on and so forth, nothing like Velve which hires few 100s of people for worldwide market and rents servers with bandwidth.

This is why Epic starting fire under Steam ass is good. Margins already went down and rest of the shops are now considering going down with them. If there would be 5 more big contenders it would be down even more. Steam itself tries to stop big publishers leaving by reducing for them cut to 20% but 20% is still more than those publishers will receive in their own shops.

With more competitors game developers would have to work on cross shop api rather than use exclusive shop apis which would be real stake at the heart of Steam and anyone who tries to marry social platform and shop.

I just hope there are more players that could create their own big shops and start to contend.

aside from you.

Dude, who cares if game makers can become 15% richer?. Do you think that if Ford increases their margins by 15% they are gonna use it to make better cars?. Your argument is emotional and relies on wishful thinking, I can make the same, tax game makers a bit more so we can get better services and they stop flooding the market with too much games.

That was not an “old clause” it was created to try counter Epic game store.

Valve wants this to try convince publishers why their games should be on steam.. its not a good will gesture its not a “help” page.. its a page to encourage steam fanboys to harass game developers to pay the steam tax. Its not about bringing non windows games to windows .. its about making sure windows games pay %30 to valve.
You are a bit harsh, I mean they have to sell their bread somehow and if you see well x amount of people have our game on their wish list on Steam (which we don't know if they already bought the game on Epic or some other store) it may convince them to pay, especially if the number is bigger on Steam.

It does show that they see they need to do something about Epic and I think that if they cut back on their 30% cut developers and studios would stick with Steam - I personally just hope that it wouldn't update so often, that the interface was a leaner, that and that the 2 factor authentication wouldn't be so annoying.
Dude, who cares if game makers can become 15% richer?. Do you think that if Ford increases their margins by 15% they are gonna use it to make better cars?. Your argument is emotional and relies on wishful thinking, I can make the same, tax game makers a bit more so we can get better services and they stop flooding the market with too much games.
At this point for EA/Activision and al. there should be no feeling, they are just predatory to their audience, 18% more or less on the unit sale is not what they are aiming for, they want that sweet in game transactions recurring income... however, they will take whatever money comes their way.

However, smaller (indie) devs may feel the difference, those who sell their games for 10 - 20$, and end up selling 20 000 copies - if they are lucky - after years of work. For a 20$ game this is a difference of 72 000$ IN YOUR POCKET, that will most likely be used to pay others who took part in the project, maybe office space, PR, etc.

Last edited:
Origin - EA Makes 100% Profit
uPlay - Ubisoft Makes 100% Profit
Social Club - Take 2 Makes 100% Profit
Battle.net - Activision Makes 100% Profit
Bethesda - Bethesda Makes 100% Profit
Epic - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 88% Profit
Steam - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 70% Profit
Gog - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 70% Profit

Where would you go?

Last edited:

lukilladog

I like how Valve is just putting their fingers in their ears going, "LA LA LA There's no competition. We can charge whatever we want. We are a monopoly. Publishers have to give us however big of a cut we say."

They're trying to ignore Epic out of existence and its biting them in the ass. 🤣🤣

One could almost think they made some deal to enter the chinese market, right?

Origin - EA Makes 100% Profit
uPlay - Ubisoft Makes 100% Profit
Social Club - Take 2 Makes 100% Profit
Battle.net - Activision Makes 100% Profit
Bethesda - Bethesda Makes 100% Profit
Epic - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 88% Profit
Steam - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 70% Profit
Gog - 3rd Party Publishers / Devs make 70% Profit

Where would you go?
What are you on about? Indie Devs make 200% profit on Epic, because they got paid the entirety of expected profits in advance. The only reason you refuse to put that down in your list, is because you know that is not sustainable.

lukilladog

However, smaller (indie) devs may feel the difference, those who sell their games for 10 - 20$, and end up selling 20 000 copies - if they are lucky - after years of work. For a 20$ game this is a difference of 72 000$ IN YOUR POCKET, that will most likely be used to pay others who took part in the project, maybe office space, PR, etc.

That´s still an emotional argument. Make all games cheaper so I can pay my rent.

That´s still an emotional argument. Make all games cheaper so I can pay my rent.
What is life without emotions, wanting to keep a bigger share of the revenue you generate with your work is pretty rational as far as I am concerned. Making a good living is a pretty strong argument too, it's not like I argued for the gvt. to give them money simply to develop their games, I just think that there is no reason for a digital store front to charge a 30% fee on transactions (if it's worth it is another issue, it was worth it as long as there was no meaningful competition, competition happens when a market is bloated in some way and the prices get out of control, a business minded person is bound to come in and try to get some of that sweet money while re-balancing prices and service quality).

You still (assuming you take sides) prefer Steam, probably because you don't want to have two or more games libraries - the whole exclusives are evil argument - and it has a few features you like (I think they are bloat).

johntown

Banned
As long as the games are eventually coming to Steam I don't care too much (anymore). I am really only annoyed at AAA games that get the exclusivity.

I don't really play many indie games so I could care less if they go to EGS or if they have a Steam page.

In line with this topic I am still waiting for the Borderlands 3 steam page so I can add that to my wishlist,

synchronicity

Gold Member
They already did.
It goes down to 25 and then 20 as sales grow, not to mention they are the only service around that allows devs and publishers to generate an unlimited number of free serial keys to sell elsewhere. That ALSO goes to erode from that "notorious" 30% in case people don't realize it.
And that's while offering the largest user base AND the best package of services and tools to both developers and customers.

I'm honestly not sure how some people fail to realize that has to count for something.

The fact that publishers can effectively reduce the Steam cut to 0% is important to note. However, trying to be as objective as possible, when you try move product on your own rather than shelving your item at the "Wal-mart" of gaming, you're going to move (much) less product. I know you can do both, but the fact is that in order to make the most sales you are going to have to subject yourself to the percentage cut that the retailer with the most traffic demands.

I am no fan of Epic, to be clear, and I feel that their dealings have been incredibly dishonest. I have no intention of ever using their client. I have no issues with market competition though, but how it is done does matter to me.

But changes in the status quo are inevitable, and businesses must be adaptable to those changes or they will find themselves out of business. If I were at the helm of Steam, I would make some concessions to publisher/developer discontent. I know you run the risk of chasing your competition when you adapt in the direction of what they're doing, and that can make you appear weaker than them, which is not a positive in business, but I think there are things that can be done without taking a knee and appearing to defer to the Epic model while still accommodating dissatisfied developers and publishers.

Larxia

Right. Good guy Valve.... 30%
This argument over and over... it's really ridiculous, you people really don't want to see anything other than this "30%" thing, Tim really managed his marketing stunt with this, it's the only thing people swear by, no matter the truth behind each plateform and the service.

The best of all? Youtubers who have partnerships with Epic because "30%!!! OMG, valve you suck", and... prepare to laugh, because Epic is all amazing because they give youtube "influencers" partners 20% of the sales... Don't they see a paradox here? It's actually more than Valve 30%, but it's all fine I guess since it goes in the pocket of youtubers / streamers.

MMaRsu

Banned

Really? What's biting them in the ass exactly?

Dontero

Banned
Dude, who cares if game makers can become 15% richer?.

People who play games ? 15% is difference between Dragon's Dogma 2 and no game.

Do you think that if Ford increases their margins by 15% they are gonna use it to make better cars?. Your argument is emotional and relies on wishful thinking,

Competition makes better products not margins. Margins are only side effect of competition and only tool in which badly managed entities go out of business. If Steam can't survive without 30% cut and rest of industry can it only means Steam is badly run business.

Steam provided features and sales because they were competing with physical stores not because they wanted to make better service for sake of it. Thanks to it price of games went down a lot where now you can easily buy huge games for 5$.

I can make the same, tax game makers a bit more so we can get better services and they stop flooding the market with too much games.

Which would mean game prices would rise. Secondly it is hard to complain about to much of anything from consumer perspective.

MMaRsu

Banned

Which would mean game prices would rise. Secondly it is hard to complain about to much of anything from consumer perspective.

No, it would not be. It would be more money going to the suits in the top chair.

And no, it would not mean game prices would rise.

It would mean they will base their business elsewhere where they can dodge the entire tax.

Dontero

Banned
No, it would not be. It would be more money going to the suits in the top chair.

You do realize this applies to everything not just games ? Including steam ?
Why steam needs 30% if they can survive on 5% ? 25% goes to suits at the top.
Why 30% Let steam tax 90%.

This is retarded argument on so many levels.

lukilladog

What is life without emotions, wanting to keep a bigger share of the revenue you generate with your work is pretty rational as far as I am concerned. Making a good living is a pretty strong argument too, it's not like I argued for the gvt. to give them money simply to develop their games, I just think that there is no reason for a digital store front to charge a 30% fee on transactions (if it's worth it is another issue, it was worth it as long as there was no meaningful competition, competition happens when a market is bloated in some way and the prices get out of control, a business minded person is bound to come in and try to get some of that sweet money while re-balancing prices and service quality).

You still (assuming you take sides) prefer Steam, probably because you don't want to have two or more games libraries - the whole exclusives are evil argument - and it has a few features you like (I think they are bloat).

Yeah, wanting to keep a bigger share and make a good living are rational and humane things, and if I don´t agree with the demands or arguments of people wanting such things I´m supposed to feel selfish and a bad person, right?. Where are these arguments coming?, Epic CEO?. So manipulative :lollipop_tears_of_joy:.

Now, why don´t you guys try to prove objectively, how a 30% cut, is too much of a cut?, Do you have some way of calculating with precision how much is generated by the game itself, and how much by Valve´s exposure?. Do you think Valve is not entitled to charge whatever they want for the second one ("shelf/space" exposure)?. Wouldn´t be so convenient if they just price themselves out of the market?, if so, then what´s the point in the bashing?, you want them to stay? :pie_thinking:. Maybe Tim and other game makers know that a 30% cut is perfectly viable and they wont lose industry support any time soon?. Anyway, I don´t know what the big deal is, companies trying to maximize profit among and against each other, they do the same to Us, I could care less if they kill each other economically.

LordKite

Neo Member
There's a good reason to keep the store page up, for all three parties involved. The Epic store exclusivity is timed, right? So when the time runs out and people want to release on Steam and other platforms, they'd like people to know about it, and if the page is up for people who don't want to use the Epic store for one reason or another they can just add it to their wishlist and Valve will let them know when trailers and announcements come out. That's a win for everyone, increased visibility and ease of access for the consumers.

There isn't any issue here worth platform fanboying one way or the other for, especially the old arguement about revenue share, as having a store page doesn't affect revenue share one way or another. It's off topic. Regardless of the merits of either store, both are impossible to seperate from PC gaming now like it or not.

Last edited:

lukilladog

Competition makes better products not margins. Margins are only side effect of competition and only tool in which badly managed entities go out of business. If Steam can't survive without 30% cut and rest of industry can it only means Steam is badly run business.

Steam provided features and sales because they were competing with physical stores not because they wanted to make better service for sake of it. Thanks to it price of games went down a lot where now you can easily buy huge games for 5$.

No they don´t, the most extended sentiment seems to be that game makers are being too greedy.

And great, you agree that better margins for game makers don´t necessarily traduce in better games. It´s game makers competing against each other for your time the main thing driving the creation of better games (or at least more attractive to the public).

The last argument was an example of wishful thinking.

Epic CEO?. So manipulative :lollipop_tears_of_joy:.
Certainly Gabe would agree that 30% is fair game then?

You have yo learn how to read the actual arguments people are making. So I'll make a simpler version for you, 30% is OK as long as there is no compelling alternative, for both the gamers and the publishers (even 0% is no benefit if I don't get buyers on your platform, I won't even bother kisting it there)... So Steam can take this from actual developers because they offered a client base nobody could match, Epic wants to go after that, so they do what's needed to get people on the platform, and obviously games to keep them coming.

My question is, why do you defend valve's right to take this much? Why not 60% then?

Last edited:

lyan

Since the shares are not sold, and Gabe own 50% minimum, it is basically his company. Basically he got his fortune from working at Microsoft, so he never had to sell shares to keep Valve going.
Valve doesn't exist to make money, Gabe was already rich. Gabe is running Valve because he cares about PC gaming. He was the first person to port Doom into the Windows environment, so modern PC gaming, al that came after MS-DOS was basically built from what Gabe coded.
It seem we are talking about different things, I'm only interested in the factual side since it was brought up that valve was a sole proprietorship (whcih it is not).

lukilladog

You do realize this applies to everything not just games ? Including steam ?
Why steam needs 30% if they can survive on 5% ? 25% goes to suits at the top.
Why 30% Let steam tax 90%.

This is retarded argument on so many levels.

That´s why nobody here would dare to say that 15% is the difference between Steam, or no Steam. It´s presumptuous.

Certainly Gabe would agree that 30% is fair game then?

No idea

That´s why nobody here would dare to say that 15% is the difference between Steam, or no Steam. It´s presumptuous.
Everything else being equal 30% is a waste, if you are to sell the same or a little less on the platform that only takes 12%... And my guess is that most people who want to play game x they will get it on the platform where it is.

Please do not let frustrations boil over to this extent. Also, do not post while listening to P!nks greatest hits.

Valve wants this to try convince publishers why their games should be on steam.. its not a good will guesture its not a “help” page.. its a page to encourage steam fanboys to harass game developers to pay the steam tax. Its not about bringing non windows games to windows .. its about making sure windows games pay %30 to valve.

You EGS shills are all the same, bullshit lies just like grandpa Timmy, ERA is full of shills like you, it reads like a paid advertisement 90% of the time because you never have any logical evidence based arguments, it's always lies and dishonesty.

All sucking from the same cheese infested tip, salivating over the downfall of freedom of choice with PC gaming like a good little rent boy to Mr Billionaire Tim who himself was only saying a short while ago how much he hated PC gaming, that was until the disco dancing fortnite started bringing him the big money and he saw an opportunity to pull the wool over the eyes of the moronic imbeciles who have hate boners for steam because cucktaku and Era think Valve are hate peddlers.

You continue on deluding yourself that EGS is a good thing for consumers, I am sure their closed market, higher prices and trickle down economics will really benefit you as a consumer in the long run because nothing says "pro-consumer" like giving less choice to buyers, trying to consume the market and monopolize it whilst complaining about companies being monopolies who really aren't.

Steam isn't perfect by a long shot but I would take Gabens fat sweaty tits and half life lies anyday over Tim "the good guy" Sweeney and his mission to fuck PC gaming up forever.

We all know what the "good guys" turn out like, the ones who have to advertise themselves as saviours are more often than not, the biggest bullshit artists going.

Male feminist 101 right there.

Last edited:

Sentenza

One interesting trend I already noticed several time across many places is how often the people cheering for the rise of the EGS are actually the same ones you'll find in other threads openly stating their love for some console and their complete disregard for anything related to PC gaming, Steam or what else.

And they'll always try to feed you their patronizing clueless bullshit "Like, dude, I don't get it, it's just an icon, what's the big deal?".
Well, mate, MAYBE you could "get it" if you had any familiarity with what people are actually talking about and you didn't spend your days masturbating on pictures of Kaz Hizarai or fantasizing about Reggie readying himself into your body.

demigod

Oh i know fanboys are so deluded they close there eyes stick their heads in the sand and still yell lalalalal. Thats not in question theres plenty of people like that .. if you dont wish to be one let me google that for you...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/steam-distribution-agreement-makes-release-185300076.html

Date september 19th 2019.

General royalty rate for steam 30% as per less than a year ago.

What's worse than Steam fanboys? Xbox fanboys. Oh noes, Valve is so eeeeevil for taking a 30% cut from developers! Says the same people that are using $1-$2 gamepass and not supporting devs by actually "buying" the games.

Last edited:

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Sigh. Valve’s primary business model isn’t pushing a very expensive game engine. Epic’s is. EGS can afford to subsidize because it’s lead gen for game devs and brand awareness for everyone else. Hence why devs using Unreal get basically free distribution on EGS.

Why isn’t that a factor in these “Valve sux now” convos?

The worst thing Valve has done has been complacency in corporate comms and community building. The market tolerates 30% until it doesn’t, and Valve has already adjusted as a result.

The garbage naval gazing on this topic is tiresome.

Last edited:

TUROK

You EGS shills are all the same, bullshit lies just like grandpa Timmy, ERA is full of shills like you, it reads like a paid advertisement 90% of the time because you never have any logical evidence based arguments, it's always lies and dishonesty.

All sucking from the same cheese infested tip, salivating over the downfall of freedom of choice with PC gaming like a good little rent boy to Mr Billionaire Tim who himself was only saying a short while ago how much he hated PC gaming, that was until the disco dancing fortnite started bringing him the big money and he saw an opportunity to pull the wool over the eyes of the moronic imbeciles who have hate boners for steam because cucktaku and Era think Valve are hate peddlers.

You continue on deluding yourself that EGS is a good thing for consumers, I am sure their closed market, higher prices and trickle down economics will really benefit you as a consumer in the long run because nothing says "pro-consumer" like giving less choice to buyers, trying to consume the market and monopolize it whilst complaining about companies being monopolies who really aren't.

Steam isn't perfect by a long shot but I would take Gabens fat sweaty tits and half life lies anyday over Tim "the good guy" Sweeney and his mission to fuck PC gaming up forever.

We all know what the "good guys" turn out like, the ones who have to advertise themselves as saviours are more often than not, the biggest bullshit artists going.

Yikes.

sol_bad

If Sony / MS allowed games to work outside the eco system of said console, there would be people whinging and crying about trophies/achievements just on it's own.

Lort

Banned

Wow overreact much ... btw i dont use Epic Game Store .. so why dont you go suck some “cheese infested tip” or get banned for saying that.

Your gross and pathetic and should be banned.

oagboghi2

Valve wants this to try convince publishers why their games should be on steam.. its not a good will guesture its not a “help” page.. its a page to encourage steam fanboys to harass game developers to pay the steam tax. Its not about bringing non windows games to windows .. its about making sure windows games pay %30 to valve.
😂🙄 paranoid much?

RemedyCRD

Neo Member
So these doge avatars are plants, right?

The vast majority of consumers do not give a fuck about 'muh profit splits'. The point is being flogged so heavily because it's the only thing Epic has to flog.

Just build a better platform. That's it. When you've got fuck you money and a decade of observing the market leader you've got no excuse for being so shit. Innovating is hard. Writing cheques and shitposting on Twitter is so much easier.

Kenpachii

U are right most people don't give a shit about digital shops entirely. so they don't care there game sits on epic store or steam for that matter or anywhere else.

Which is all the more problems for steam.

More AAA games are leaving them every month, and with epic bribing the ones they have left over. Steam is soon going to be a indie platform if they don't start changing things.

Last edited:

BlackTron

Gold Member
Oh i know fanboys are so deluded they close there eyes stick their heads in the sand and still yell lalalalal. Thats not in question theres plenty of people like that .. if you dont wish to be one let me google that for you...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/steam-distribution-agreement-makes-release-185300076.html

Date september 19th 2019.

General royalty rate for steam 30% as per less than a year ago.

Ok let's go read this article!

"The portion of the contract covering delivery isn’t necessarily a direct response to the Epic Games Store; it’s unclear when it was added, and according to the Twitter hivemind, could have been anywhere from years ago to December 2018 to last week. "

685684.jpg

Wow overreact much ... btw i dont use Epic Game Store .. so why dont you go suck some “cheese infested tip” or get banned for saying that.

Your gross and pathetic and should be banned.

"You should be banned because you offended me and words hurt my feelings."

Yeah, you're definitely an era poster and I am not buying for one second that you don't use EGS because you're spewing fanboy drivel in your posts, if you don't like being called out for having a stupid fucking opinion then don't post a stupid fucking opinion, pretty simple, people like you are contributing to helping Epic with their shitty tactics that have so far done nothing but harm to PC gaming so don't expect to be met with open arms when your idiocy is allowing a company to take away from the freedom of the platform.

Also, if you don't use the store, why are you shilling so hard for it and shitting on Steam? Let me guess, you don't even game on PC do you?

sol_bad

Yeah, you're definitely an era poster and I am not buying for one second that you don't use EGS because you're spewing fanboy drivel in your posts, if you don't like being called out for having a stupid fucking opinion then don't post a stupid fucking opinion, pretty simple, people like you are contributing to helping Epic with their shitty tactics that have so far done nothing but harm to PC gaming so don't expect to be met with open arms when your idiocy is allowing a company to take away from the freedom of the platform.

Also, if you don't use the store, why are you shilling so hard for it and shitting on Steam? Let me guess, you don't even game on PC do you?

The thing is, the majority of EGS defenders don't actually use or by games on their store. They either don't use it at all or they just leech the free games from their site.

Dontero

Banned

The horror of launching games via other shortcut and launching some app for 5 seconds.
"DESTROYING PC GAMING FOREVER"

Imho Steam destroyed PC gaming. They were the ones who ensued that no game will be playable without launcher.
Previously it was perfectly normal to buy game and play it without any kind of launcher. And now thanks to Steam every game requires it.

So go off with your bullshit.

Lort

Banned

Im not offended by your gross pathetic insults .. its behaviour thats usually bannable but thats up to the mods if they want to give you a free pass or not.

I am enjoying this thread immensely and your admission of defeat on every single point i made is almost as hilarious as your childish name calling.

I have Steam but i dont have Epic game store but none of that matters .. to you the endless defense of gabe .. which in your terms would be described as a childish homosexual reference .. is more important than anything anyway. A criticism of Stream does not mean an endorsement of Epic Game store except in your punitive fanboy cheerleading worldview.

Edit: removed reference to demigod as id accidentally posted his quote in.

Last edited:
The horror of launching games via other shortcut and launching some app for 5 seconds.
"DESTROYING PC GAMING FOREVER"

Imho Steam destroyed PC gaming. They were the ones who ensued that no game will be playable without launcher.
Previously it was perfectly normal to buy game and play it without any kind of launcher. And now thanks to Steam every game requires it.

So go off with your bullshit.

Ah the old "it's just another launcher" bullshit argument that's rolled out everytime an EGS topic comes up.

That would be true, IF this launcher was just the same as all the other launchers but it isn't is it?

THIS launcher participates in buying exclusives, limiting consumer choice, price increases and lacks features that even the most basic of launchers have, so no, it's not "just another launcher" it's a company who is actively trying to change the PC market by limiting consumer choice and making it a closed platform.

For all of Steams flaws, they still allow consumers to purchase games on multiple services, they still allow purchase of CD keys, they still provide lots of services that no other launchers can match (besides GOG which is the one people should be truly supporting tbh.)

It's not bullshit at all, what's bullshit is the idea that EGS is just another launcher and that they are "good for competition" when the truth is, they are the most anti-competitive company out there on PC currently.

Im not offended by your gross pathetic insults .. its behaviour thats usually bannable but thats up to the mods if they want to give you a free pass or not.

I am enjoying this thread immensely and your admission of defeat on every single point i made is almost as hilarious as your childish name calling.

I have Steam but i dont have Epic game store but none of that matters .. to you the endless defense of gabe .. which in your terms would be described as a childish homosexual reference .. is more important than anything anyway. A criticism of Stream does not mean an endorsement of Epic Game store except in your punitive fanboy cheerleading worldview.

Edit: removed reference to demigod as id accidentally posted his quote in.

How is me saying "sucking Tim Sweeneys cheese infested tip" because of your terrible and uninformed shill opinion a bannable offense? I doubt that very much, this isn't ERA.

I haven't admitted defeat on anything lol, you're living in a very strange delusional bubble if you believe that's the case, I would actually take your opinion seriously if they weren't just EGS propaganda and filled with dishonesty and lies, which they are.

You're either wilfully ignorant or uninformed.

Haha, I love how you're trying to turn what I said into a homophobic statement, utterly predictable and exactly what I expected from you, playing the victim to try and bait a ban, straight from the ERA/victim playbook that one.

I am not defending Gabe either, in a perfect world Steam would have never of existed and the PC platform would be completely free and not reliant on launchers but in this instance Steam is the lesser of the two evils, I am not a "fanboy of steam" I don't even use Steam as my main launcher so that just shows how utterly embedded you are in your EGS bias/anti-steam bias doesn't it? Lots of assumptions and no evidence to back up your pathetic little claims which is why I called your bullshit out in the first place.

And in typical fashion, you went immediately to "I am a victim" as I expected from someone spreading uninformed disingenous bullshit.

Top Bottom