• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

Not at all surprised tbqh

Well at least that would be in line with the rest of 2016's disappointments (No Man's Sky, Zero Time Dilemma etc.). So it's a good thing it's still 2016 :p

I've been hearing a lot of posts suggesting Zero Time Dilemma is bad. I've been thinking about getting into the series. What makes this one bad?

RoKKeR

Lmao, right after that "next month" thread, too.
Hopefully those looking forward to the game enjoy it but man, it really seems to have had a tortured dev cycle.

Everything in the E3 2016 trailer is different so again you're showing your ignorance.

Except for the trico twist in the end, nothing was different. Calling me ignorant because I don't think a few blades of grass and a different rockformation in the background is anything new though shows you completely lost the plot mate. Get it together.

silva1991

I was thinking of not FFXV purchase because of GR2

now with the new TLG release date I know I won't be buying FFXV day one unless it's 90+ MC.

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Like clockwork.

Came to post this. I can wait two months more... I guess

TyrantII

Man, what's with the Japanese Dev studios?

Is FROMsoftware the only house that can create games (on budget and time) anymore?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I should be thankful since it makes more time for Civilization VI but on the other hand I might not get a time to play it now...
the little'un might get released before the game.

I'm kinda.. relieved, tbh. September and October were already filled to the brim with games, and World of FF + DS3 DLC will release on that same day anyway. It's still ridiculous of course, but I can wait a few more months.

I should be thankful since it makes more time for Civilization VI but on the other hand I might not get a time to play it now...
the little'un might get released before the game.
The little'un will start popping out right when you are done installing the game. That's what they do.
congrats!

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the thread title.
Right on top of Gravity Rush 2, can't afford 2 games at launch price so close to each other so GR2 it is.
You can't make this shit up. They were radio silent for a long time because they didn't want to give a date until they were absolutely sure, and now this. Literally feels like a troll.

Anyone else morbidly hoping when we get close to December, they delay it again?

Like it's bad of me, but I kinda want Last Guardian to never come out and just be this white whale of a video game.

Just release it.

After all this time and expectation, it can only be a disappointment anyway. So just get it out and draw a line under the whole mess.

Top Bottom