• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ambition

This patch's bans are so predictable

brian!

Except TSM's. TSM's old jackets looked pretty cool, I have no idea what hysteria overtook Reginald when he decided to switch to the new costume.

Probably because they were too cool, i heard the jacket is what started the power struggle between bjerg and loco?

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if huni plays fiora

i imagine riven was a really good pick cos she beat fiora and shen so fnatic had to go heca or something

i don't like the pick tho

Type2

Umm, I'll believe it when I see it but those fnatic picks are strange. I hope there is some interesting early game to back up these champion picks.
Overall it seems like IG can easily roll that 6 off just one good fight with that comp.

Kalista is pretty meh this patch. Feels weaker than most ADCs

Was she nerfed in this patch? I coulda sworn she wasn't changed, and was 100% pick/ban last patch. Did the Juggernauts hurt her viability?

Edit: Ahh didn't realize she had nerfs this patch. Makes sense, then.

Ambition

Was she nerfed in this patch? I coulda sworn she wasn't changed, and was 100% pick/ban last patch. Did the Juggernauts hurt her viability?

Edit: Ahh didn't realize she had nerfs this patch. Makes sense, then.

She got nerfs and unless she gets a good early, she does less damage than cannon minion against Juggernauts.

She got nerfs and unless she gets a good early, she does less damage than cannon minion against Juggernauts.

Despite that, I hope to see the Kalista + Tahm Kench combo at some point in this Worlds. Eating someone and then ulting on Kalista to move them wherever you want is hilarious.

Type2

I'm interested to see how azir can perform. I'm actually imagining how this game will play out and fnatics comp can work out. The only thing I really question is the Shen but home guard tp hec with Shen ult is nasty.

Oh, now that I think about it, the Sivir pick is also probably to compliment Azir's wave clear since that got nerfed with the Q changes

Top Bottom