• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ambition

Type2

Fnatic with some slight execution errors but overall clean play. They are playing their comp confidently even the Shen support so I'm beginning to think it wasn't something random champ select forced them into.

Ah, yeah. Sucks if you already have that skin, though. I want exclusives, dammit.

Yeah I already have the skin as well, I'm just gonna give the code to a friend/post it on GAF. Champ thresh is one of my favorite skins so I finally decided to buy a figure. Only other one I'd jump on so readily is probably a braum fig.

Great escape by Huni there.

Fnatic with some slight execution errors but overall clean play. They are playing their comp confidently even the Shen support so I'm beginning to think it wasn't something random champ select forced them into.
Wasn't Yellowstar one of the first western players to start bringing Shen supp out? I'm pretty sure he's used to it.

I don't like Quickshot's casting very much. It comes across like he's trying too hard to sound hype-y. I feel like the other pbp casters pull it off better.

Type2

Wasn't Yellowstar one of the first western players to start bringing Shen supp out? I'm pretty sure he's used to it.
He just hasn't played it too well in my opinion. This game he's in the right parts of the map and not forcing anything he doesn't have to.
Also that vision has destroyed kitties and put kakao down.

Sesto

Banned
holy moly watching this for the first time on youtube is such a game changer. Cant understand how the twitch stream has almost 600k viewers

Type2

I just want to see clg demolish koo in this fashion and we have some semis hope for the west. /optimism

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
YALL HAVE NO FAITH

F N A T I C BOYS!

IG is getting so punished for the Riven pick. Zz1tai hasn't been able to do anything at all.
Huni did a fantastic job in keeping him in check, he was basically ahead in CS through all of laning phase, add Kakao being shut down and he has no pressure

holy moly watching this for the first time on youtube is such a game changer. Cant understand how the twitch stream has almost 600k viewers

Youtube is way better than Twitch. The Edge browser barely works on Twitch. I think it's a flash thing but I don't know.

It's hard to gauge Fnatic by this game because iG, when bad, is awful, so hard to tell if it's just iG being terrible or Fnatic being great.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Skarner built Sightone before cinderhulk, they lost all pressure from that.

Top Bottom