• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange: Double Exposure Gameplay Reveal Live Stream

Draugoth

Gold Member
Publisher Square Enix and developer Deck Nine Games will host the Life is Strange: Double Exposure Gameplay Reveal live stream on June 13 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. You will be able to watch it on YouTube.

The 50-minute broadcast will feature extended gameplay of Life is Strange: Double Exposure and more details about protagonist Max Caulfield’s new adventure with voice actor Hannah Telle and the game and narrative directors from Deck Nine Games

Stafford

I really enjoyed these games but man, they couldn't have picked a more boring bit to show gameplay of. At least show us Max using her power to access that other time line. But that being said, i expect it to be really good.

It sure shows the graphical leaps made. Facial expressions have come a long way.

Last edited:

Certinty

Looks great.

Just the overall vibes of everything are so “Life Is Strange”-like it brings a smile to my face.

I just hope the story is good (which after True Colors and Before the Storm I trust Deck Nine with it), but the harder part might well be justifying Max returning. I really hope they do her justice.

I really enjoyed these games but man, they couldn't have picked a more boring bit to show gameplay of. At least show us Max using her power to access that other time line. But that being said, i expect it to be really good.

It sure shows the graphical leaps made. Facial expressions have come a long way.

They did show off more of the power usage during the interview part of the stream. These are the other two parts as individual video:

The dev interview shows off more of the gameplay and exploration, the VA interview gets into Max's character and shows some of those interactions.

mdkirby

Looks really good, there seemed a dire lack of these sorts of games at the events this year. It’s also kinda weird, as these types of games are often peak “diversity and inclusion”, but they generally feel fine and natural. Like dei done well vs whatever the fuck is happening at many AAA studios where it feels very forced, destructive, and disingenuous and all about ticking boxes and meeting quotas.

But yeah was really hoping to see more casual narrative adventure “weekend games” at the events this year. Very few seemed to show up.

Top Bottom