• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

AYCE Korean BBQ places typically require a party of at least 2 people. Forever alone-gaf wouldn't even be able to eat.

That's why I'm bringing this beauty with me.

latex_lover.jpg

Forever-Latex

And I might not be able to make it anymore. A bunch of my New York friends just sent a message on Facebook that they are coming into town on that weekend. Move me to the maybe section.

We might be hanging around Koreatown so maybe I'll run into you guys if I can't make it.

Demy

Can juniors come? I'd make a great kiddy table captain.

Serious though, put me on the fasho list. Can't wait to meet Zulfate.

Juniors have to cook everyone's meal. And if they fuck it up, they have to wear the ruined meat in their hair for the entire occasion.

Puddles

Banned

I'm definitely coming, although I'm a junior with 9500 posts, so that tells you something.

I'll cook for my table since I know how it should be done.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Verano, por favor. there's no ladies on gaf.

no mames...puro chorizofest entonces. :/
If I was going, I think virgin-gaf from LA might get touchy. My girly hair has got me into weird situations before and it wasn't pleasant at all.

so are we doing the name tags? if not how will i know if i am talking to hp_wuvcraft?

I think you'll know.

Just to keep up my GAF Image, I'll be defending every horrible decision EA has done.

All night long.

Not paying their employees overtime? The employees were asking for it. I mean, look at how they were dressed.

zulfate

I think you'll know.

Just to keep up my GAF Image, I'll be defending every horrible decision EA has done.

All night long.

Not paying their employees overtime? The employees were asking for it. I mean, look at how they were dressed.

haha, should we start some debates: game of the year discussion coming

I was planning on bringing a stack of name tags, might help break the ice?

cool thanks that will help, i think some people think i will be a white women dressed as a black man like in my avatar

zulfate

I will honestly kill someone if all we talk about is video games.

Watch me be a hypocrite.

i am sorry i thought this was GAF? either way i need more nerdery going on in my life...ok not really but i dont have many firends to nerd with.....i need you wuvcraft

oh and please dont forget to bring that secret fan-fic you have been working on people.

commedieu

Banned
I'm not putting a cap on this. Lets see how big this thing gets. We'll let the restaurant worry about seating us. I dont think they're going to turn away close to a thousand dollars in revenue.

good attitude.

Should be fun.....

about that karaoke though...

oh cool, we're really going to use nametags. Hopefully no one shows up late. Seating wise, are we gonna be doing musical chairs or something for everyone to get to know each other?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
anyone else coming in character? pic related, it's me 5 minutes ago.

Ermac_Kosplay_by_El_Saint.jpg

Top Bottom