• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

I'm ready.

Shog.jpg

anyone else coming in character? pic related, it's me 5 minutes ago.

Ermac_Kosplay_by_El_Saint.jpg

DO THIS. I figure if we're already going to freak out the restaurant/other customers, we might as well go all the way.

lol Starting to sound like speed dating.

Haha. Standard procedure to hop around when there are big tables, but I confess I'll just be doing it to steal choice pieces of beef from other sections. ;)

H.Protagonist said:
The name tags are key. We can play musical chairs after eating new people.

I like this fix'd version better.

Yesssssssssss...

Clipjoint

Holy shit I just ate at Moo Dae Po II a couple days ago, had no idea that was where everyone is going. Awesome place, perfect for this type of meet-up. If you want to get shitfaced without realizing it, keep the pitchers of apple Soju flowing.

Anyways, can't make it that day, but I expect to see pics. Maybe I'll be able to join in on the next one.

commedieu

Banned
Honestly its a fun idea. Might be wise to give the restaurant a heads up first. For my 28th birthday I had 7 of my friends all go down to a costume shop on pico, and pick out cowboy outfits. Tombstone style.. Called up Flemmings @ L.A Live. Well, might feel guilty for this, but told them we were celebrating someones birthday with special needs. Which was true, I'm special. There was a little pushback, but the manager said it was ok, afterward, we made the night for everyone. Taking pictures and what not. This was Feb as well.. *gasp*

Place is Hollywood Costumes on Pico Blvd in santa monica. 40$/rental. They size you up and everything. Nice ladies.

Ashhong

wait, evilore is showing up? shiiit i might have to change my plans around to make it to this. gaf event of the forever!

Top Bottom