• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
DTL no Toriko 257

I forgot, but seeing this exchange, 257 chapters in, made me shed a tear:

"Hm..? Bureau Chief Ray did you just call me...?"

"Yes...I called you...handsome."

Truly the passing of an age. Mansam is the one responsible for the human world now.

What a manga.

Yeah that was nice.

Toriko 257

So now we've set things up where everyone will have to go to the gourmet world to fight to save the people of the known human world

Beelzebub 227

What the Solomon Company did to the town isnt that unoriginal but otherwise the arc is still off to a great and funny start, cant find nothing bad about it anywhere, beyond the lack of Furuichi on the cover.

Room for Two
BYeZKKNCcAAMlZd.png

Gou is an accepting sister, probably the only memorable role she has too bad its in this offcanon material. Otherwise, as usual, Haru says the most pleasing and surprising things. Glad they stick together through bad times and good times.

Aunt's Tits 101

While I like that the Yandere is all over him, hopefully we get a flash back chapter to better explain her character and why she so badly wants his d and will yandere for it. I can speculate but I'd rather hear it from her mouth

Hoshin Engi Vol.09

SLUiagtl.jpg

For a series that has way too many characters and counting, it's nice that the story is still kept in place and the central focus is still this looming war.

Also fun to see war tactics too.

Beelzebub - 227

So I had to catch up by 3 chapters but I caught up. Can't say I like the prospect of going to America but oh well, at least the arc is going well so far. Lot's of funny jokes and a decent plot.

dramatis

Silver Spoon 91

Excellent chapter and then leaving us in hiatus...

So much fun amidst the more serious business planning.

...Man. Hachiken's business is going to fail isn't it.

scy

Silver Spoon 91 -

PjaMkNf.png

Oh you silly girls, thank you for trying to help this idiot duo. Man, what a good cha---

uXsPwWN.png

OTL

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, looked better than hunter x hunter. :p

Karate minoru

Aw yeah. Getting serious now.

Silver Spoon

Dad is brutal as always.

But man, can't wait to see hachiken start and fail his business.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
where are you guys reading yamada, PM

You don't need a PM. We're reading it legally on Crunchyroll manga. It costs money though, although its like 5 bucks a month. I think the fan scans are something like 5 chapters behind CR's simulpub.

Beelzebub

dat color page

Akito

Beezebub 227
Dem thong. Not much to say about the chapter.

Silver Spoon 91
I for once agree with Hachiken's father, he should have had a proper plan before trying to borrow money from someone, "I want to start a business" is not gonna cut it.

Akito

Shingeki no Kyojin 51
Wonky translation but thank god the spoilers weren't true, with Erwin being half dead, Mikasa injured and half of the Scouting Legion dead, killing off Levi would have sealed humanity's fate. This chapters confirmed a lot of stuff everybody was thinking already plus the existence of an underground city.

Shouta

We've come full circle.

Pretty much.

Literally the end of 666 Satan has the villains of that series gathering all of the Recipes (Tailed Beasts) together to activate a program for the ultimate being? The villain's plan? To make everything become 1 (Moon eye!).

Talk no Jutsu doesn't exist though. Also, I'm almost certain that Naruto's Rasenshuriken is based off Jio's Zero/Zero R but way less interesting.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Hahahaha. I saw that gif in the Steam community for Full Burst, so I wanted to share it. I don't post weekly impressions for OP, Bleach, or Naruto very often, so it's not like I'm consistently complaining about the talk no jutsu. :)

I'm really confused about what Kishi is doing at this point. Obito is going down, and then what? Will Sasuke freak out again? I feel like all the subplots that could have been interesting lost all their potential because of this arc.

Obito has and always will be pointless. Marada still has to make his move.

Doubutsu No Kuni Vols 3-12
Anybody here reading this manga? Hi Wa Mata Noboru decided to release all these volumes together so I took my time reading it.

And wow. So many awesome fights. Deaths. Weird unexplainable humor. Raiku Makoto being awesome again.

mPwLASx.png

dat llama

And lol at the villain's name:
Giller Giller Giller.

upandaway

Are you talking about that fluffy cat with a smug face? I never read the manga so I don't know if um, certain activity is present.

retcon: seems like it. haha whoa!

wonzo

Banned
If this *NSFW* doesn't get you to read Prison School then I don't know what will.

Kingdom 258-260

I really don't see why they'd be shocked to find out Riboku's planning the inevitable battle with Qin. I mean even Sei pointed this shit out ages ago.

scy

Nisekoi 1 - Aww, a nice start to a romco--

--wait, this is like Chapter 98.

Nisekoi 98 - What the fuck is this?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
One can hope. His departure is what made this thread readable again.

Damn, hahaha.

Ehhh, he's not that bad, is he...? I mean, outside of when he got super heated when defending Bleach, he's a pretty alright dude, I think.

Anyways, his participation gave a certain.... how should I call it... perhaps "flavor", to MangaGAF. Perhaps an overly spicy flavor, hahaha, but one that anyone can see missing when it's not there.

Ahhh...., anyways, speaking of flavor... BAMBINO. READ THIS, MangaGAF. READ THIS.

Pokemon Adventures Vol.19

qA47vGgl.jpg

You know on the scale of natural disasters caused by the evil teams, the Ruby/Sapphire ones take the cake and every damn thing else too. You would think the breaking time, space and the void would be terrible on the Pokemon world but it was mostly local things. Hell even when Pokemon God was mad at everyone it was mostly within its own little dimension. Here, we have global warming AND global flooding causing literally the entire world to evacuate to some underworld playground. I mean, this is literally on a whole other scale and kinda wish we seen such a thing in the games.

Also, we get Ruby's character defining moment. So good.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
Never realised Manga had so much variety, I was always put off by the colourless pictures although I generally like to read I preferred coloured comics.

But now the variety is tempting me to read Manga. Been checking "Blame!" series and it seems cool... but damn physical copies are expensive, especially with some Manga series having so many volumes!

Going to get a tablet for my parents this Christmas, might get cheap one for myself to read Manga. Anyone read on a tablet?

bigkrev

Nisekoi 98

Komi had a somewhat sweet and fun one-shot story he wanted to write, so he did.

Why this is Nisekoi 98 is beyond me.

I liked it though!

Nisekoi 98
well this was a nice chapter. Not really fitting at this point in the story. Unless of course something happens to Onodera soon

Yumekuri 12

Goddess places hand to suck up some spilled liquid. Yep.

Rin-ne 153

The sounds of a mosquito does make you want to smack something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom