• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

imBask

Banned
It really feels like Zayn is Vince and the writer's way of expressing their distaste for "Social Justice Warriors", as the commentary team put it in his match last night.

It feels...uncomfortable.

i'm 99.9% sure Vince has never heard the term Social Justice Warrior, you're giving them way too much credit or intentions

Sephzilla

Off topic - So apparently the Power Rangers don't turn into the Power Rangers in the new movie until
90+
minutes into the movie. Like, who the fuck thinks that's a good idea especially for a movie aimed at kids with a thin 90s nostalgia pull to it?

klonere

Banned
Off topic - So apparently the Power Rangers don't turn into the Power Rangers in the new movie until
90+
minutes into the movie. Like, who the fuck thinks that's a good idea especially for a movie aimed at kids with a thin 90s nostalgia pull to it?

The uh, money is in the chase I guess?

imBask

Banned
90+

#slowburn

Heroman

Banned
GPyd8Ca.jpg

Kaladin

90+

Gotta build the heat for the hot tag man.

Kaladin

I hope they go all in with the Kevin Owens / Samoa Joe alliance post Mania. They've teased it, and showed them working together. Go all in. They're not friends, they don't have to be friends. They kick ass.

Tom Nook

90+

ugh.

So the first
90 mins
is some high school drama shit.

I think it was WM31 where it looked like it was going to be garbage and then it was ok and everyone said "see WM always delivers" then last years was shit but now people try and say again it will end up delivering when the card looks like garbage.

Outside of Owens and Jericho I have no reason to care about any of this.

I mean Takers match with Reigns is two adult men arguing about whose "yard" it is.

Top Bottom