• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

kiguel182

This is my time of the year to wonder if I should spend the 10 bucks and be awake until 4 am to watch Mania life. On one hand Mania seems terrible, on another I haven't watched a PPV live in more than a year. Decisions.. decisions..

Also, giving money to WWE is always hard.

Did this happen or are you just joshing?

It has not explicitly happen but Roman cut a promo saying it wasn't Taker's yard it was his yard. Taker hasn't said anything because it's Taker.

How the heck does Samoa Joe not have a WM match?

I guess he will be interfering in the HHH vrs Rolins mess but thats a bummer.

Also I just noticed... No big multiman clusterfuck laddermatch?

Anth0ny

When you stop and think about all of the things they've done to try to get Roman over it's kind of hilarious.

-- They have Rock come out, raise Roman's hand, and point to him after the Rumble
-- Have him go through a mini-feud with Vince
-- Have Daniel Bryan shake hands with him
-- Let Roman spear Stephanie
-- Beat HHH for the title at Mania

And now we're potentially staring down Roman beating Taker at Mania and the whole possibility of Taker raising his hand too. lmfao

I mean, you pretty much just listed why so much of the audience hates him. It's forced as fuck.

Kaladin

Bayley is going to lose to Sasha

I think that is what's going to happen and it will start a Bayley vs Sasha feud that will run to SS.

Lmao nia jax in the title match, they managed to make it even more of a clusterfuck

I feel like her inclusion kills any sort of meaning any other build they had had left. It feels like a copy of the Smackdown women's match now as it's the entire Raw women's division minus Dana Brooke fighting for the belt.

klonere

Banned
I mean if we strip out all of the specifics this WM probably has the best build, if we take "best" to mean "a build". There are several matches in there that have been building for months,

Orton/Wyatt,
KO/Jericho,
Goldberg/Brock,
Neville/Aries,
Shane/AJ

and even the mixed tag.

At least they are trying?

kiguel182

A Triple Threat is more interesting than a 1 v 1 with Taker. That way Braun and Roman can work most of the match while Taker rests and tries to look menacing.

There's no point in creating a triple threat one week before WrestleMania. Why not have Braun interrupt the match? Just when you think he's going to attack Roman, he only attacks Taker. Story over. Fireworks start. WrestleMania over.

Tall4Life

They'll have Braun and Roman fight for the right to face Undertaker at Mania next Raw perhaps

unless they already made roman/taker cuz i haven't watched raw in weeks lol

Roman is going to pin them both at the same time.

As he exits the rope, Roman turns his head back to glare at Undertaker and Braun Strowman, both laying unconscious in a pool of their own blood. Roman utters: "You're in the Big Dawg's yard MEOW!" before cocking his fist and exiting the ring.

Tom Nook

Second part was for Tom Nook. He was inquiring about the show

Thanks, haven't seen listen to it yet.

I pretty much guess what their discussion will be.

Promote WM
Stephen A being an NWA and WWF Golden era mark
HHH being a Connecticut guy praising Tom Brady.

Kaladin

I feel like Joe should have been held back post Mania. He was hurt by injuring Rollins and he's now in a go nowhere feud with Zayn and treading water till the next plot point in Rollins vs Triple H that involves him.

Kaladin

Everyone argues that Joe or AJ should have good matches on this Mania. I'm kinda glad they didn't try to force anything for them. Joe doesn't have a build with anyone other than Zayn or Triple H / Rollins so a Mania match against anyone would be forced. Same with Finn if they rushed him to the main roster and got him on the card. AJ Styles has had his feud building with Shane for months, and it's not the best match you'd hope for him, but again, I'm glad they didn't force him into something with zero build.

Beefy

Everyone argues that Joe or AJ should have good matches on this Mania. I'm kinda glad they didn't try to force anything for them. Joe doesn't have a build with anyone other than Zayn or Triple H / Rollins so a Mania match against anyone would be forced. Same with Finn if they rushed him to the main roster and got him on the card. AJ Styles has had his feud building with Shane for months, and it's not the best match you'd hope for him, but again, I'm glad they didn't force him into something with zero build.

We have a week left yet! I think they will make up something. I can see Joe slapping about Sami and Finn runs in.

Top Bottom