• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass shooting at San Diego pool party, 7 shot, one fatally.

Just a sidenote to this. Mother Jones doesn't consider mass shootings like this with many injuries and only one fatality to be mass shootings. They used "indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker" as their criteria and excluded robberies, gang violence and domestic situations.

Yeah, I should have been more clear about that. If they included gang violence and other shootings without mass casualties the numbers wouldn't be nearly the same. It would have also affected their findings about the percentage of people who committed mass atrocities who suffered from a mental illness.

What a terrible story I can’t imagine going to a birthday party and having it end like that. Condolences to everyone involved.

GKnight

Banned
"Relaxing and shooting people?"
This guy is insane.
And yes I think ISIS fighters who have been brainwashed into driving their cars into crowds are also insane. They all have something wrong mentally that we aren't properly addressing.

It's so bizarre that he was just posted up in a beach chair. One of the weirdest​ mass shooting details I've ever heard.

Top Bottom