• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 50, 2012 (Dec 10 - Dec 16)

Kenka

It is baffling that S-E never thought of capitalizing on DQ: Swords' success on Wii. The game sold close to 0.5M in the early life of the console and still, they never looked back. Somehow, the relation between Square and Nintendo seems beyond comprehension.

SmokyDave

So, I felt this discussion would be more suited for this thread...
I reckon they dipped their toes in iOS / Android waters, made mad money for little outlay and decided to pursue that market instead. The rapid porting of Theatrhythm was an interesting turn of events.

Similar story with EA. They can make more money on smartphones than they could on both the dedicated handhelds combined, might as well shift resources over and enjoy the bigger fruits for less labour.

I reckon they dipped their toes in iOS / Android waters, made mad money for little outlay and decided to pursue that market instead. The rapid porting of Theatrhythm was an interesting turn of events.

Similar story with EA. They can make more money on smartphones than they could on both the dedicated handhelds combined, might as well shift resources over and enjoy the bigger fruits for less labour.

when have EA ever supported dedicated handhelds?

There output has been a joke for years..

test_account

XP-39C²
I come here for the numbers. I check my fanboy preferences at the door. I have no hate for the Vita and have been relatively disappointed by the 3DS. But the trends and numbers don't lie.

It is possible for the Vita to pull a miracle play and have something like Soul Sacrifice become the next Monster Hunter. Maybe the AKB game will go viral in the Otaku community and outperform all expectations leading to a rush on the Vita.

But those are based on hope and faith. Not really what we do in sales threads. It's exploring numbers and patterns. Kinda boring really but we like it. Some of us more than the games themselves. If there is hope for a Vita revival or a credible reason the WiiU is going to tank, say it with numbers and graphs. Not with feeling, hunches or wishes.

I want the Vita to do well. Sales age is boring without a strong challenger. And I really hate the "lol vita is soooooo dead" comments. They add nothing to the conversation at all. Express shock but don't see it as a personal victory for some delusional crusade. Also don't have hurt feelings if its your platform underperforming.

Lots and lots of good threads on Gaf for emotional reactions and hopes and dreams. But let us sales agers look at our boring charts and lists of numbers without all that.
Good post, i agree. Although i would say that if one should cut out the hunches and all that stuff, these threads could be cut a lot shorter. There are always the unknown factor, for example will a game sell more or less than the predecessor, and then there are new IPs as well. Many of the disccusions are based around guessing and hunches/feelings (all predictions are this to a certain degree), and pretty much all of them have some base on historical data (i.e the Vita could turn around if it gets a pricedrop and a killer app, based on the PSP turnaround. How likely it will be is anyone's guess though).

Kenka

There is an article supporting your argument: Square-Enix claims £20 mobile titles do sell, not as negative as you’d think
Also: "We are making every effort to achieve a substantial earnings improvement in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and beyond through a range of initiatives to respond to the changes in the business environment."

But somehow, it seems weird to go the mobile route while fans on established platforms have specific needs they could fulfill easily. Why would they shift resources to mobile and ignore the money in the traditional sector?

Nekki

Sorry, all your doom & gloom must be getting to me. Instead of discussing sales numbers MC topics devolve quite quickly into "all is lost for Vita!", "Sony, just die already!", etc. If WiiU doesn't take off NeoGAF will need major Suicide Watch Force.

You're wrong, as others pointed out even Wii and 3DS have had their fair share of criticism. 3DS moreso because unlike Wii, it didn't show its sales prowess until the price-cut was announced. You don't seem to remember all the criticism Nintendo received in this forum and these very threads for the price-cut. But sure, if you want to believe people are going to fall into depression if Wii U doesn't meet expectations, more power to you.

The problem is for all 'hardcore' and 'arts' GAF wants to be people here are in LOVE with sales numbers. MC threads are the worst, since they are all about discussing sales numbers.

In other threads people might say things like "I'm happy this game is coming to other platforms, more people will get to experience it", this will never happen in MC thread.

Then why come post in here? You clearly are not comfortable with the way these threads unfold. It's a discussion of sales. Facts are presented, and in between all that opinions and such (not only for praising one's favourite game). It's not a thread to come post "my favourite game is Lumines" and never post again.

On a side note, i too believe Vita will have better sales next year. Which is kinda hard not to see, since it's selling measly numbers right now. Let's not forget it has a baseline of around 6k. Surely with a lineup of games, it will sell better. The question is how much better?? 30k weekly seems far off still.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There is an article supporting your argument: Square-Enix claims £20 mobile titles do sell, not as negative as you’d think
Also: "We are making every effort to achieve a substantial earnings improvement in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and beyond through a range of initiatives to respond to the changes in the business environment."

But somehow, it seems weird to go the mobile route while fans on established platforms have specific needs they could fulfill easily. Why would they shift resources to mobile and ignore the money in the traditional sector?
Square Enix has large production issues, and on the DS (and the PSP to an extent) their sales went on a downward slide over the course of the generation for things without the Dragon Quest label.

Maybe they just lack the confidence that they can make a large amount of profitable, lower budget titles for the 3DS, so they have moved many of their resources to the mobile sector outside of surefire hits like Dragon Quest and a few experimental titles like Bravely Default.

I mean, they did put out this slide to show the success rate of their mobile operations:

squareenix1y5jdp.png

They don't even place handheld games as a nominal part of their corporate structure as far as I can tell, given that digital entertainment represents their game division, and that division only lists "HD Games", "Social Games and Others" (are handhelds "Others"?), and "MMO":

squareenix2rrj2e.png

squareenix3bqk9e.png

I mean, I would personally find this really unfortunate since I quite liked their handheld output, but so far their actions aren't overwhelming me with confidence in their greater dedication.

LayLa

I think we just need to wait and see how will the new titles fare - esp. AKB PSP vs. Vita

i know Amazon.jp is not the greatest indicator, but the PSP AKB LE is currently no. 10 in the gaming charts, Vita AKB LE is at no. 73. Should give you a general idea of how the split is going to work out.

zroid

Banned
I come here for the numbers. I check my fanboy preferences at the door. I have no hate for the Vita and have been relatively disappointed by the 3DS. But the trends and numbers don't lie.

It is possible for the Vita to pull a miracle play and have something like Soul Sacrifice become the next Monster Hunter. Maybe the AKB game will go viral in the Otaku community and outperform all expectations leading to a rush on the Vita.

But those are based on hope and faith. Not really what we do in sales threads. It's exploring numbers and patterns. Kinda boring really but we like it. Some of us more than the games themselves. If there is hope for a Vita revival or a credible reason the WiiU is going to tank, say it with numbers and graphs. Not with feeling, hunches or wishes.

I want the Vita to do well. Sales age is boring without a strong challenger. And I really hate the "lol vita is soooooo dead" comments. They add nothing to the conversation at all. Express shock but don't see it as a personal victory for some delusional crusade. Also don't have hurt feelings if its your platform underperforming.

Lots and lots of good threads on Gaf for emotional reactions and hopes and dreams. But let us sales agers look at our boring charts and lists of numbers without all that.

Great post, hopefully it will sink in

Culex

Banned
One year later, the Vita has only broken 50k ONE TIME since it's original launch month, and it barely did that at 50,070 (Aug 27 - Sep 2).

You can't even say the PSP is taking sales away from the Vita, either. Combined, they have totalled 78,124 in December....

3DS is at 530,524.

We were all told by Sony and fans here to wait for the 2nd holiday period. Here we are, and there is nothing to show for it.

Let's put this in perspective yet again:

the original DS sold in 2011, when it could be considered dead, 657,787 units.

Vita in it's 2nd year is now at 649,081.

Boogdud

Not one original ip in the top 20 (I think, aside from nintendoland if that counts). 3DS has 10 of the top 20 releases, none of them are new either.

For the west it's call of duty and mario, for JPN it's mario/nintendo brands. What a stagnant industry this is.

Not saying the games aren't good but man, "safe bets" doesn't even cover it.

I just don't get the appeal of the 3ds, don't get me wrong, I have an xl, but it mostly sits in a drawer because it's like the wii. 3-4 great first party games and... nothing.

Vita is just technically on another level, but it just doesn't have that "safe bet" franchise like Nintendo.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Square Enix has large production issues, and on the DS (and the PSP to an extent) their sales went on a downward slide over the course of the generation for things without the Dragon Quest label.

Maybe they just lack the confidence that they can make a large amount of profitable, lower budget titles for the 3DS, so they have moved many of their resources to the mobile sector outside of surefire hits like Dragon Quest and a few experimental titles like Bravely Default.

I mean, they did put out this slide to show the success rate of their mobile operations:

squareenix1y5jdp.png

They don't even place handheld games as a nominal part of their corporate structure as far as I can tell, given that digital entertainment represents their game division, and that division only lists "HD Games", "Social Games and Others" (are handhelds "Others"?), and "MMO":

squareenix2rrj2e.png

squareenix3bqk9e.png

I mean, I would personally find this really unfortunate since I quite liked their handheld output, but so far their actions aren't overwhelming me with confidence in their greater dedication.

The "HD Games" label include both console and handheld titles.

One year later, the Vita has only broken 50k ONE TIME since it's original launch month, and it barely did that at 50,070 (Aug 27 - Sep 2).

You can't even say the PSP is taking sales away from the Vita, either. Combined, they have totalled 78,124 in December....

3DS is at 530,524.

We were all told by Sony and fans here to wait for the 2nd holiday period. Here we are, and there is nothing to show for it.

Let's put this in perspective yet again:

the original DS sold in 2011, when it could be considered dead, 657,787 units.

Vita in it's 2nd year is now at 649,081.

Is anyone arguing the Vita is doing bad? It seems like you're trying to argue against some sony boogieman that's not there.

Anyways, the DS is still not dead in the US, in fact it's relatively kicking the 3DS's ass. Not sure why you would compare an admittedly lagging console with a massively successful one the likes of which we will never come close to seeing again. The sales charts in Japan show well enough how bad the Vita is lagging behind the competition.

Claymores

Banned
Not one original ip in the top 20 (I think, aside from nintendoland if that counts). 3DS has 10 of the top 20 releases, none of them are new either.

For the west it's call of duty and mario, for JPN it's mario/nintendo brands. What a stagnant industry this is.

Not saying the games aren't good but man, "safe bets" doesn't even cover it.

I just don't get the appeal of the 3ds, don't get me wrong, I have an xl, but it mostly sits in a drawer because it's like the wii. 3-4 great first party games and... nothing.

Vita is just technically on another level, but it just doesn't have that "safe bet" franchise like Nintendo.

Extactly how I feel about the Vita handful of games and the only ones I'd buy I've already played on other systems so whats the point of buying a system I'd never use.

Boogdud

Great post. For me the Vita sales are disappointing because an absolutely brilliant handheld console (hardware wise probably the best one ever realized to date) is being killed by everything that isn't it's fault. It's not the Vita's fault SC can't get any killer ips, it's not the vita's fault that it's not getting marketed, etc.

The market is stagnant enough with sequel after sequel, 2-3 brands that get tacked onto every conceivable genre, etc. If the vita fails, it's going to only get worse.

Is anyone arguing the Vita is doing bad? It seems like you're trying to argue against some sony boogieman that's not there.

Anyways, the DS is still not dead in the US, in fact it's relatively kicking the 3DS's ass. Not sure why you would compare an admittedly lagging console with a massively successful one the likes of which we will never come close to seeing again. The sales charts in Japan show well enough how bad the Vita is lagging behind the competition.

A) This is a Japanese sales thread and B) it's a perfectly fair comparison considering 2011 was DS's seventh year on the market.

Great post. For me the Vita sales are disappointing because an absolutely brilliant handheld console (hardware wise probably the best one ever realized to date) is being killed by everything that isn't it's fault. It's not the Vita's fault SC can't get any killer ips, it's not the vita's fault that it's not getting marketed, etc.

The market is stagnant enough with sequel after sequel, 2-3 brands that get tacked onto every conceivable genre, etc. If the vita fails, it's going to only get worse.

Vita isn't a person.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The "HD Games" label include both console and handheld titles.

See, that's the kind of thing that makes me wonder in that why it's not "HD and Portable" or something.

I certainly hope I'm wrong and they have large aspirations beyond Dragon Quest and a game or two here and there, but I kind of feel like I keep waiting to see a much larger push, yet the tradeshows keep passing by and I'm kind of left wondering.

Well, I guess we'll have a good sense by the end of 2013, since the 3DS has been beyond dominant for quite some time, so the resources to make a healthy amount of games should have been dedicated by now if they're coming.

When's the next event that tends to have announcements after Jump for Japanese games, outside of the normal Famitsu trickle?

These are my feelings as well + 3DS is region-locked = no buy for me. I think there was a graph on Polygon showing Vita getting the most original IPs this year. Doesn't seem to matter, everyone is playing Mario and MH.

I certainly hope I'm wrong and they have large aspirations beyond Dragon Quest and a game or two here and there, but I kind of feel like I keep waiting to see a much larger push, yet the tradeshows keep passing by and I'm kind of left wondering.

I think there are many people in S-E with larger aspirations than making mobile games, however they are most likely overruled by Wada, who seems to be a big fun of iOS thrash. Makes you wonder why is he even approving FFXIII sequels.

These are my feelings as well + 3DS is region-locked = no buy for me. I think there was a graph on Polygon showing Vita getting the most original IPs this year. Doesn't seem to matter, everyone is playing Mario and MH.

I think there are many people in S-E with larger aspirations than making mobile games, however they are most likely overruled by Wada, who seems to be a big fun of iOS thrash. Makes you wonder why is he even approving FFXIII sequels.

Dude actually look at the charts of the thread you are posting in. Many other games have come out for the 3DS this year in Japan and done well. You sound upset that the 3DS is actually doing well and just want to throw it off to Mario and Monster Hunter like nothing else is selling.

Oxx

FFV on iOS does seem to stick-out.

I know the DS remake of FFIV sold quite a bit less than the FFIII remake, but I would have thought continuing with polygonal remakes would have been a profitable enterprise.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
=Boogdud;45614533]

we are in the Japanes charts thread, so: nope

=Castor Krieg;45614881]These are my feelings as well + 3DS is region-locked = no buy for me. I think there was a graph on Polygon showing Vita getting the most original IPs this year. Doesn't seem to matter, everyone is playing Mario and MH.
/QUOTE]

we are in the Japanes charts thread, so: nope

Dude actually look at the charts of the thread you are posting in. Many other games have come out for the 3DS this year in Japan and done well. You sound upset that the 3DS is actually doing well and just want to throw it off to Mario and Monster Hunter like nothing else is selling.

This.

It's easier to dismiss that to make his argument about Vita being the home to more original IPs seem more valid, as well as simultaneously asume a condescending position: If only everyone else could see the light like I am, instead they buy into that inferior crap that I'm not buying.

Castor Krieg. You seem to be the only one out for blood here.

Kenka

so far their actions aren't overwhelming me with confidence in their greater dedication.

Their implication in the mobile sector doesn't seem to me like the most genius move they have ever done, based on the inconclusive charts you presented. How come no investor has checked the numbers made by DQ entries on the (3)DS and ask them to repeat this success with the FF franchise? They should be someone among the shareholders who has this much of intelligence, right?

I should add that S-E already made the mistake to try to cater at a "new" audience (HD games) and all their profit made on handheld games/remakes went into investing in this segment. The result? Lol.

They never learn? Their own creative department underlined at that time that HD towns were unfeasible while they pretended it to be the future. How can you have such dissonance between your leadership and the one who build the products you sell when the strategy of your company is at stake. At that time, any shareholder should have rightly interpreted this situation as a sign of mismanagement and asked for Wada to be discharged.

The strategy S-E has adopted these last years was as follow: use the revenue of mature markets in which you are a prestigious brand to nurture business you think have great potential in the future. Fail at matching your resources with the ones the market demand to be successful, try again with the next booming business but with much less assets and credit. Arguably, the newer market doesn't seem to need the heavy investments made in the previous one.

In both cases, fail at realizing that you can make a lot of money by simply developing ambitious games/remakes in the market you were and still are a high-profile actor.

SmokyDave

I thought his point was that for all the bluster about people wanting original IP's, they don't actually sell all that well in comparison to sequels. A glance at the charts seems to support that.

ASIS

Yes, and research also showed economics have sometimes little to do with business. Theoretical models look nice on paper, don't behave like that in real life.

Example? "Vita is expensive! Memory cards are expensive!"

Answer: You can get Vita + one game + 16GB for 200EUR right now, this is the price of 3DS XL without the game.
Umm.. All that means is that A) the bundle is not standard or B) the reason for the lack of demand is not "just" related to price.

As far as the complaints about the constant War On Vita posts in M-C threads go the "Vita is simply the most beautiful piece of hardware ever released, too bad it's not doing well" posts are equally as trite.

Kenka

FFV on iOS does seem to stick-out.

I know the DS remake of FFIV sold quite a bit less than the FFIII remake, but I would have thought continuing with polygonal remakes would have been a profitable enterprise.
I do believe that too. Somehow, they thought it was not worth going on in that direction, which is funny. They could have had a larger slice of the software pie by launching FF V and FF VI on DS and FF VII and FF VIII on 3DS, but nope. Maybe they don't want to allocate resources on it?

I thought his point was that for all the bluster about people wanting original IP's, they don't actually sell all that well in comparison to sequels. A glance at the charts seems to support that.

Is there some study about how the Japanese gamers have been clamoring for new IPs? And he meant sequel he could have said it instead of going on about how Mario and Monster Hunter are the only things selling. It also reeks of hypocrisy to try and pretend like new IPs haven't come out on the 3DS this year in Japan.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Serious posts by Kenka?!?

*reads them better*

Serious REASONABLE and not out of this world at all posts by Kenka?!?!?

Shit, Mayas were right. QUICK, EVERYONE BAILS OUT! THE WORLD IS ENDING!

Sorry, I'm not used to see you posting in this way XD

Alrus

Heh, it's mostly people on forum clamoring for new IPs. Treating the amounts of new IPS as a benchmark for the quality of a system library is kind of stupid though, a game being a new IP doesn't guarantee that it's good.

Also the 3DS has seen quite a few successful new IPs launch in Japan so I don't really get the point. Isn't Bravely Default Squeenix's most successful new IP in years?

Kenka

Serious posts by Kenka?!?

*reads them better*

Serious REASONABLE and not out of this world at all posts by Kenka?!?!?

Shit, Mayas were right. QUICK, EVERYONE BAILS OUT! THE WORLD IS ENDING!

Sorry, I'm not used to see you posting in this way XD
Cazzo di Lombardia, I ALWAYS write senseful posts! :p

But Mayans might have been right, my mates in Australia don't answer when I call them so the end of the world might have begun there.

DrWong

Is there some study about how the Japanese gamers have been clamoring for new IPs? And he meant sequel he could have said it instead of going on about how Mario and Monster Hunter are the only things selling. It also reeks of hypocrisy to try and pretend like new IPs haven't come out on the 3DS this year in Japan.

Coming to mind without sales discrimination: Bravely Default, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fantasy Life, Pushmo, Guild 01, Beyond the Labyrinth, Dillon Western, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure, Theathrym FF, Denpa Men, Rhythm Hunter: HarmoKnight...

Hero

I like how you have the audacity to post a terrible statement like that in a week where there are 8 non Mario, non Monster hunter titles in the top 20 in just this week.

As far as the complaints about the constant War On Vita posts in M-C threads go the "Vita is simply the most beautiful piece of hardware ever released, too bad it's not doing well" posts are equally as trite.

It certainly is annoying becuase it implies that weaker hardware should not sell well.

SmokyDave

Have those new IP's sold in large numbers though? That's the point that was being made. Boogdud was lamenting the sheer number of sequels / franchises in this weeks charts (and indeed in US / EU charts).

Coming to mind without sales discrimination: Bravely Default, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fantasy Life, Pushmo, Guild 01, Beyond the Labyrinth, Dillon Western, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure, Theathrym FF, Denpa Men, Rhythm Hunter: HarmoKnight...
'Without sales discrimination' kinda misses the whole point.

See, that's the kind of thing that makes me wonder in that why it's not "HD and Portable" or something.

Given that if I wanted to go buy a 3DS or Vita game on amazon I'd click over to the "TV games" subsection I wouldn't be too worried about various naming conventions.

I think the biggest factor impacting Square's short term handheld output is, simply, the company is in disarray and having a hard time getting anything done.

Kenka

There has always been new franchises that rose to stardom: Inazuma, Touch Generation, Pr. Layton, Monster Hunter, Love n' Berry, Yakuza and Musou are simply the most recent ones.

Before that, we had Samurai Warriors, Onimusha, Gran Turismo, Pokémon, Hot Shot Golf, Dance Dance Revolution and many others. And before that, Chrono, Star Ocean, Tamagotchi, DQ: Monsters, etc. It's all part of a cycle. I might agree though that we are having less and less new franchises or stand-alone that occupy the top of the charts.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that many of these new franchises are not blossoming on the leading hardware nowadays (3DS).

DrWong

Have those new IP's sold in large numbers though? That's the point that was being made. Boogdud was lamenting the sheer number of sequels / franchises in this weeks charts (and indeed in US / EU charts).

'Without sales discrimination' kinda misses the whole point

Ah ah! I just wanted to adress the "3DS has no new IP" point but at least more than half of my list can be considered succesfull at different levels.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

'Without sales discrimination' kinda misses the whole point.

His point was Vita New IPs VS 3DS only sequels able to sell.
That's simply false.

The best selling Vita games are Persona 4 (FOUR, not ONE) and Miku (is it the fourth or fifth episode?), as on 3DS the best selling titles are sequels (as Animal Crossing or Mario and so on).

So, also on Vita it's easier to sell established franchises than brand new IP. Also if Gravity Rush performed well.
At the same time, there was very good results for new IP on 3DS, as for example for Bravely Default that is the best performing SE new IP in a decade, for example. I honestly didn't know Tousouchuu before this 3DS release neither, but it could be a sequel. If not, it's another new IP performing very well. Can Kid Icarus be considered a new IP? Probably. And performed well. Senran Kagura was a new IP and sold well.

Simply, bigger guns are available on the most succesfull console, so the gap between the established franchises and the new IPs is bigger on 3DS compared to the gap between well known Vita games and its new IPs

Nekki

3DS new IP's, LTD in parenthesis

3DS 2011-05-12 Steel Diver (22,242)
3DS 2011-07-07 Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (3,258)
3DS 2011-07-14 UnchainBlades ReXX (5,805)
3DS 2011-08-04 Nazo Waku Yakata: Oto no Aida ni Aida ni (5,408)
3DS 2011-09-22 Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei (61,139)
3DS 2011-09-29 Flora and Fauna 3D Field Guide (6,194)
3DS 2011-10-27 Yuugen Gaisha Brave Company (6,295)
3DS 2012-01-19 Beyond the Labyrinth (17,414)
3DS 2012-01-19 Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (63,714)
3DS 2012-02-16 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (this most likely doesn't count) (139,374)
3DS 2012-03-08 Girls RPG: Cinderella Life (9,091)
3DS 2012-03-22 Kid Icarus: Uprising (yes, yes, i know) (304,043)
3DS 2012-04-19 Code of Princess (17,703)
3DS 2012-05-31 Guild 01 (24,109)
3DS 2012-07-05 Tousouchuu: Shijou Saikyou no Hunter-Tachi Kara Nigekire! (215,612)
3DS 2012-07-12 Time Travelers (9,761)
3DS 2012-07-26 Kobitodzukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set (125,560)
3DS 2012-10-11 Project X Zone (being a cross-over, don't know if it counts) (119,744)
3DS 2012-10-11 Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (232,171)

Total: 19, 16 if we don't count the three exceptions.

Vita new IP's, LTD in parenthesis

PSV 2011-12-17 Army Corps of Hell (13,152)
PSV 2012-02-02 Ragnarok Odyssey (don't know if this counts) (44,646)
PSV 2012-02-09 Gravity Rush (55,852)
PSV 2012-03-08 Unit 13 (8,489)
PSV 2012-05-24 Samurai & Dragons (5,731)
PSV 2012-07-05 Dokuro (3,194)
PSV 2012-07-12 Time Travelers (9,887)

Total: 8, 7 if we don't count RO. We also know GR and RO stand better than the numbers shown.

This, of course, without taking into account digital only games. All info from Garaph.

Top Bottom