• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori: Kingdom Hearts 4 is scheduled for 2026

I’ve only just started 3. What don’t you like about it? Finished up 2 after it sat for almost 20 years lol
So very much, the combat is another step to dumbing it down where one press of attack leads sora into a flurry of swings, the festival moves are gimmicky and unfun especially during bosses, the worlds all feel empty and soulless, the engine switch makes all the characters uncanny valley weird, the voice acting is atrocious, and I won't even go in on the story since you just started but I personally feel like it's all been downhill since the first game. 2 was awesome still but 1 had the tightest combat and mysterious yet coherent plot

Katajx

So very much, the combat is another step to dumbing it down where one press of attack leads sora into a flurry of swings, the festival moves are gimmicky and unfun especially during bosses, the worlds all feel empty and soulless, the engine switch makes all the characters uncanny valley weird, the voice acting is atrocious, and I won't even go in on the story since you just started but I personally feel like it's all been downhill since the first game. 2 was awesome still but 1 had the tightest combat and mysterious yet coherent plot
I wasn’t super sure about it seeing their choice of worlds compared to the first two, but maybe that’s because there is such a time difference between the two.

I like the older Sora voice so far, but I can see the voice acting complaint.

I wasn’t super sure about it seeing their choice of worlds compared to the first two, but maybe that’s because there is such a time difference between the two.

I like the older Sora voice so far, but I can see the voice acting complaint.

Oh yeah, I very much dislike frozen so that world sucked for me.

Sora is fine though, it's been Hailey joel osmant from day 1 so can't expect him to keep those vocal chords. But jeeeezus donald duck sounds like he's on death's door!

Top Bottom