• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MixPot - Watch Xbox E3/Daily on Mixer? Rare Replay (& more) - FREE

Fuck. All I did was login to my Microsoft account on the mobile site and watched a few seconds. That doesn't work? Was watching it at a friends house on his Xbox

DoomGyver

Here is the schedule this week.
6lfZuD3.jpg

Are you from USA? Maybe it's just for US, I watched all the conf on Mixer with my account linked to Xbox, and got nothing.

Someone from EU got this?

Nothing for me yet. UK.

I'm UK and I got Rare Replay (Which I already have, no sign of a code so can't gift it to anybody) and Final Station.

I might have changed my region to US a while back to capitalise on the exchange rate before the Brexit referendum ruined everything but can't remember

Velikost

Nice; thought I missed this since I found out about if after the Xbox conference already aired. Glad I never bought Rare Replay

NaviLink

I didn't see it posted, here are the times for the daily shows, straight from Major Nelson:

Monday, June 12, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT
t1497304800z4.png

Tuesday, June 13, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT
t1497384000z4.png

Wednesday, June 14, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT
t1497470400z4.png

Thursday, June 15, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT
t1497546000z4.png

Edit: fixed the times, for some reason the countdown app was giving me incorrect times.

SenkiDala

I'm UK and I got Rare Replay (Which I already have, no sign of a code so can't gift it to anybody) and Final Station.

I might have changed my region to US a while back to capitalise on the exchange rate before the Brexit referendum ruined everything but can't remember

Still nothing. :( That's a shame because I watched the whole thing like they said (I knew they'd give something), my Mixer account is tied to my XO/MS account, watched all the conf on XO via Mixer but nothing...

TalonJH

Haven't personally received anything but I saw other people saying they received RareReplay.

Still nothing. :( That's a shame because I watched the whole thing like they said (I knew they'd give something), my Mixer account is tied to my XO/MS account, watched all the conf on XO via Mixer but nothing...

Same here.

Aumann

Do you have to watch all of these to get the Mixpot? And do you have to watch the whole show live from start to finish?

Keinning

got all of them including rare replay (which i have on disc - i assume i get a digital license now? would be nice)

sweet. mixer was being buggy as heck so i got worried

sinkfla87

I watched the whole conference in my Xbox but haven't gotten anything :(. I technically own Rare Replay but somehow my disc turned up missing so I can't play it anymore. Was really hoping I would get it :(. Should I uninstall the game so I can hopefully get it dropped for me? Lol.

Edit: I wasn't officially signed in the whole time. WHY

aristotle

Hmm...I only received Rare Replay and Final Station. Does anyone have any idea if I'll get all of the other goodies as well?

PrinceKee

I created my mixer account on my Xbox one. But, it looked like mixer was having problems during the show and I got logged out or something...

Edit: just checked And I got everything even though I only got 3 notifications. Just check the Xbox store for the free stuff and it should say you own it...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is it possible to get Rare Replay & download the 360 titles onto a 360, or do you need to own a X1 to gain access to those titles?

Would be neat to get, but if I can't get it on my account, probably will give the code (assuming that's what it is) to my friend.

fernoca

Is it possible to get Rare Replay & download the 360 titles onto a 360, or do you need to own a X1 to gain access to those titles?

Would be neat to get, but if I can't get it on my account, probably will give the code (assuming that's what it is) to my friend.
No code, the games are added to your download list. The Rare Replay BC games are labeled as Rare Replay and not count as 360 games.

The Warthog for FH3 seems like the best get. Don't think it's available any other way.

Edit- never mind, just read up and there are other ways to get it.

randomkid

I hope these games will still be able to show up on this Xbox site page even if you don't actually own any sort of Xbox yet like me haha

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames?gameType=XboxOne

I can see my Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Phantom Dust, all of which I was able to get without an actual system to my name, just gotta hope that this Mixer stuff will eventually show up over here right? Otherwise is there any way for people like me to know if I got em? I actually wanna play Viva Pinata!

Dueck

Banned
It says to link the account... what if I login to mixer with my Xbox login? Do I still need to make a separate mixer account?

Ludens

Banned
Do you need to watch a show entirely?
Because when streaming those shows I'll be at work, I think I can manage to see just 30 minutes on the show airing today.

Leyasu

Banned
Pfft

I watched it through the icon that took you directly to the screening last night. It didn't say mixer when the app opened, it said XLEI app or whatever it is.

No rare replay for me it would seem

Draven143

Pfft

I watched it through the icon that took you directly to the screening last night. It didn't say mixer when the app opened, it said XLEI app or whatever it is.

No rare replay for me it would seem

XLEI is definitely different than Mixer (might still show up as Beam also).

Top Bottom