• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MixPot - Watch Xbox E3/Daily on Mixer? Rare Replay (& more) - FREE

Gowans

got mine

thvtIvc.gif

a mate messaged to say they have all popped up in his ready to install list too, I'll need to check after work.

It says to link the account... what if I login to mixer with my Xbox login? Do I still need to make a separate mixer account?

A few people have asked this - to confirm I have only ever logged in to Mixer with my xbox account, and I got the Mixpot. I don't have a separate, Mixer-only account name or password.

When I got to Mixer.com and click on "Account", it comes up with three buttons "unlink xbox account" "link facebook account", "link twitter account".

I watched *most* of the stream on Mixer - I had to switch to Twitch for a bit (around 20 minutes or so) because the sound dropped out and the video feed went into ultra-slow-mo.

Valanarro

Upon getting my free stuff, it downloaded separate versions of kameo, both perfect dark games, and both viva piñata games. Each with the rare replay banner and one without. They show up in my ready to install but I never bought them, and this happened before I signed up for the 14 day game pass trial. Is this part of the mix pot?

pitchfork

Got all the mixpot rewards come through within an hour of the show ending (watched on my laptop)

Never did pick up rare replay so pretty happy with this : )

Shiggy

So now I need to redownload Viva Piñata, Kameo, PDZ, and Banjo N&B because only special Rare Replay versions are compatible with Rare Replay?

Dipswitch

I'm aggravated. Watched the MS E3 conf stream in Mixer until it froze about 1/3 of the way into the Sea of Thieves demo. It never recovered, so ended up closing the app. By then, they were redirecting folks trying to watch the E3 conf in Mixer into the Interactive app instead when you used the E3 shortcut on the Xbox One homepage.

Nothing showed up in my queue, so I guess I have to watch one of these daily shows.

I watched the Xbox show on my Xbox One in the Mixer app and i have nothing in the notifications. It should be where it says who has started a stream right, the bell icon?

Can you check out purchase history on the Xbox?

Cels

i didn't watch the E3 conference yesterday on mixer so i'll try to watch one of the daily shows this week

hopefully it goes off without a hitch

RedToad64

Upon getting my free stuff, it downloaded separate versions of kameo, both perfect dark games, and both viva piñata games. Each with the rare replay banner and one without. They show up in my ready to install but I never bought them, and this happened before I signed up for the 14 day game pass trial. Is this part of the mix pot?
Those games are part of Rare Replay.

c0de

Is there a way for auto view streams? It's too late for me in Germany but I could let working Computer on with Mixer all night.

SenkiDala

Have you linked your cell phone number to your Microsoft account?

It wasn't, I just did. But why is that important? :/

Sometimes Xbox "gifts" don't work for me. I remember when there was this offer like you had to give a code to a friend, then when if buys a Xbox One he'd have a 100€ (or so) discount on the console and you'd have a free game. They gave one time Forza Horizon 2, and for the next offer Gears of War Ultimate. I did it both times, with people I know who bought consoles, I've got Gears of War but I never got my code for Forza Horizon 2, when I contacted them they said they sent it to my console but it "didn't work, something went wrong" and "unfortunatly we can't give you another code"... :D

Rare Replay is the only X1 game with a physical copy I get digitally because I'm like it's a hunch of games to play at any one time.

Dammit.

ymgve

Those of you that haven't gained games but watched the conference - are your levels/points going up during watching? Not sure if it's connected, but my points didn't start ticking until after I linked my phone number. Could be coincidence, though.

EmiPrime

Watching the stream now on my browser, Xbox and phone. I will not be skanked out of free stuff!

Those of you that haven't gained games but watched the conference - are your levels/points going up during watching? Not sure if it's connected, but my points didn't start ticking until after I linked my phone number. Could be coincidence, though.

My MS account is definitely linked (it pulled my gamertag as my Mixer name) and I am getting sparks. Still no Mixpot.

zulux21

when linking the account did people get a welcome to mixer email as I never even got anything like that.

not that I am sure I can get stuff anyways, I don't actively have an xbox one, just plan to get one when it hits $100 or so to play rare replay and a few other games so hoping I can get that now lol.

Top Bottom