• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

iYiEiUg6izNTV.JPG

zulux21

Ryan Dempster is the worst pitcher of baseballs.

you guys are so hard on him lol.
looking at his numbers with the rangers he is doing pretty much exactly what you should have expected him to do. He has a 4.11 ERA vs his career of 4.33 and a 1.21 WHIP vs his career of 1.43 aka he is a good 4th or 5th starter o_O:

Branduil

If I was a manager I would have a rule where as soon as you give up a second hit to Vernon Wells you're pulled from the game. No exceptions.

you guys are so hard on him lol.
looking at his numbers with the rangers he is doing pretty much exactly what you should have expected him to do. He has a 4.11 ERA vs his career of 4.33 and a 1.21 WHIP vs his career of 1.43 aka he is a good 4th or 5th starter o_O:

His ERA/WHIP would be a lot of lower if it wasn't for start against The Angels.

zulux21

His ERA/WHIP would be a lot of lower if it wasn't for start against The Angels.

I suppose, I just find it odd in general that the guy seems to get attacked so much just because his first start for the rangers was poor (really he has only had 2 bad starts with the rangers... well 3 now) I don't think I have ever seen the rangers fans in here say anything positive about him lol.

Branduil

I think Hamilton's allergies are contagious because Rangers pitchers are showing an adverse reaction to the strike zone.

Darvish has to be the rangers ace. They got no one else to fill that hole.

Well fuk maybe I'm wrong then. Darvish is the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom