• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Why not Brock Holt..?!

Ugh, that's fucking game. We needed points right there, because the bottom of our lineup ain't going to put up any hits in the 9th.

zulux21

It would really really ease my mind if we pick up a game this series though.

oh likewise... but the simple fact is as long as we don't let the tigers play 3 games better than us in these last 16 we win... so I am just worried about us winning right now... as as long as we win even if the tigers win every game by 20 runs here on out they will go home (actually if they do that they might play in the wild card game lol)

I am hoping floyd comes out for the 8th though, he has less than 80 pitches and hasn't given up a runner in 3 innings, there is no reason at all to take him out.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Gearrin will probably pitch to him, RHP vs RHB.

edit: yep.

ahahahahaahahahaahahahaha marlins

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
heath bell alert

edit: looks like he has been much better as of late though. :(

zulux21

... why is floyd out of the game @_@
hopefully our bullpen can hold this but there wasn't a single reason to take floyd out @_@
edit: good job by thorton hopefully we can put up a few runs, if not lets just seal the deal and get the win and cancel out the obvious tiger win for today lol
edit: I really don't feel good about this whole Reed coming in to face the heart of their order.... here is hoping Reed is on.... and we don't get another Valverde like show @_@ (minus all the random gestures)
edit: thorton is starting it eh... come on no walks.

zulux21

come on Reed... two quick outs and get the save @_@
edit: 2-0... no walks damn it ><:
edit 2: yes just one more out.
edit: yes sox win. Magic number 13... one day at a time ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom