• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
2 more dingers to make a franchise single-game high for the O's.

edit: they've hitten six so far. only 2 teams have don't that this season, including the nationals and the O's twice.

#BaltimoreBombers

Yeah, who gives a shit right now.

I've kinda moved on to football. I'll jump back in when the playoffs start. After we get swept in 3 games, then I'll watch the Bengals stumble to a 6-10 record and miss the playoffs.

Call me negative, but that's what's going to happen. I am Vastradamas.

I've kinda moved on to football. I'll jump back in when the playoffs start. After we get swept in 3 games, then I'll watch the Bengals stumble to a 6-10 record and miss the playoffs.

Call me negative, but that's what's going to happen. I am Vastradamas.

You guys have a nice combo with AJ Green and Andy Dalton.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Again, the shitty half of the Rangers pitching staff is so goddamn shitty that everytime they put even one of them in the game, we have a 90% greater chance of blowing games. Like someone said awhile back, its like conceding games. We might as well just stick exclusively to the half dozen or so dudes who can actually pitch professionally.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Looks like it's going to be 20 straight seasons. Hope we clean the house, everyone needs to go.
1otN6.jpg

Pirates are fucking pathetic and The Dodgers won? lulz. Nats need to wake the fuck up. Davey Johnson should of kept his old mouth shut instead of talking about shutting guys down until the post season; fucking ass clown. I hope The Yanks sweep the shit out of this worthless Bluejays.

Windu

Nationals are already selling NL East champion t-shirts at the merch store at their ballpark. I hope that blows up for them.
yeah my sister who lives in DC already has a NL East champ shirt for her newborn. I hope the braves can catch them. it would be amazing, I would rub it in so much.

hemtae

yeah my sister who lives in DC already has a NL East champ shirt for her newborn. I hope the braves can catch them. it would be amazing, I would rub it in so much.

Let them have their fun. It's not like they had 14 straight postseason appearances or anything.

RBH

The Oakland Athletics have set an American League record for striking out the most in a season.

Chris Carter's strikeout in the second inning Wednesday night at Texas was the team's third of the game and 1,325th this season, one more than the Tampa Bay Rays had in 2007. The A's quickly added to that total when Brandon Moss followed with an inning-ending K.

Oakland already had four strikeouts through two innings, but also had a 5-3 lead at that point against the AL West leaders.

The A's, who have seven games left after Wednesday night, already surpassed their previous strikeout total by more than 100. They had 1,226 in 2008.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8429671/oakland-athletics-set-al-record-striking-most

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Any fellow Rangers GAF know the status on Colby Lewis and Neffi Feliz?

Windu

Any fellow Rangers GAF know the status on Colby Lewis and Neffi Feliz?
Latest NewsRecent NewsNeftali Feliz had Tommy John surgery Wednesday.The procedure was performed in Arlington, Texas. Feliz faces a long road of recovery and probably won't be ready for major league action until late in the 2013 season. He posted a 3.16 ERA, 1.20 WHIP and struck out 37 batters in 42 2/3 innings this year. Aug 1 - 6:36 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4967/neftali-feliz
Jeff Wilson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that the Rangers have signed right-handed starter Colby Lewis to a one-year, $2 million contract extension.The deal also includes around $4 million in performance-based incentives. Lewis seemed poised to hit it big in free agency this winter, but he needed season-ending elbow surgery in late July and now has to settle for a contract that only covers him through the end of 2013. The 33-year-old posted a 3.43 ERA, 1.07 WHIP and 93/14 K/BB ratio in 105 innings this season for the Rangers. He won't be ready by Opening Day but should be back in action by the middle of next summer. Sep 17 - 12:59 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/3432/colby-lewis

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So if the Braves go 7-0, then the Nationals need to go 2-5 the rest of the way now. That's reasonable, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom