• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
See, with a robot ump, that's a strikeout on 3 pitches instead of a double.

intent walking murphy to get to wright

am i seeing this right now

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Just when I thought the Pirates couldn't end their season in a more lulzy manner.

ept_sports_mlb_experts-806674953-1255320299.jpg

lol

zulux21

and the twins take a lead... yay.

hopefully the white sox can get their second hit with RISP and open up a bigger lead.
edit: nope lead off double and now the white sox are 1-7 with RISP or .143 which is their exact average over the last 20 games -_- gotta start hitting to drive in runs otherwise catching the tigers is going to be hard @_@

zulux21

damn you tigers... don't tie it up.
also damn it rios... why didn't you stop at first... why did you take a lead off double... no one will get a hit to knock you in unless you are at first ><; (mostly kidding.... here's hoping that for the second straight inning with a lead off double we don't get no hits with RISP ><:)
edit: 1-8 with RISP :/ ... make that 1-9 @_@

zulux21

holy crap 2-10 with RISP.... 3-1 sox... need to hold that and need the twins to take the lead again.
edit: and 2-11 :/ hoping for 2 hits with RISP in one inning was to much to ask for given I can't remember the last time it happened for the white sox.
oh well got a run and the twins have runners on 1/2 with a 3-0 count so here's hoping they can score er... 1/3 with 3-1 count lol

bases loaded 1 out... COME ON TWINS!!!!!... I feel a little dirty saying that lol.

Link

The Autumn Wind
And with that win, the Mets avoid a 90-loss season. It's a hollow victory, but I'll take whatever positives I can at this point.

zulux21

2 run twin's double in the bottom of the 8th... now they just need to hold them and the white sox hold the rays.
edit: tigers lose, lead down to 1.5 games.

zulux21

The white sox win and pull with in 1.
Wow does 1gb with 5 to go sound so much better than 2gb with 6 to go ^^.
now to go play Tokyo Jungle to celebrate lol.

eznark

Banned
Weird season Brewers, look forward to jerking off over shitty bullpen signings because THEY CAN'T BE FUCKING WORSE THAN LOE AND KROD

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's funny how you start to root for teams that have been bad for a while, even when they're in your division.

Except the Marlins. Fuck the Marlins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom