• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikos

well shit in that case.....mind if I join? haha.

Though I drink wine. :p

PFs7e30.jpg

Alright GAF, assemble your drinks/foodses!

I'm ready.

Go_Ly_Dow

if FFVII Remake, The Last Guardian and anything Shenmue related show up at sony presser, GAF will be so broken that Evilore would be wise to accept my offer for the site of 5 beans and a ball of yarn.

if it's an action rpg then even if it is real my hype is already gone.
Mine too.

FFVIi is a turn based RPG. You can't just change it like that. Its basically not FFVII anymore. (Plus Action RPGs always suck imo lol.)

However I can always play the original and I always get excited to see something I know get remade just to see whats different so I don't really care in the end. I do hope that the port is still coming that way I can get trophies next time I play.

Just seems weird by making it an action game its basically a totally different game. May aswell made it a new game. Atleast I can get some cool cutscenes on YouTube LPs I guess. But probably won't buy since I don't like Action RPGs all that much.

So far, he's just as bad. :/

is he?

The FF14 Turnaround, Dissidia, Star Ocean, DQ Heroes, DQ 11 probably for ps4,

I like his approach about the future of this company. Not neglecting the mobile market but still trying to keep the DNA of this studio with console games

I wanted it back in '05 when they showed off that tech demo, but nowadays I don't care as much. Not that I wouldn't be happy if a proper remake was being made, I'd definitely buy it! But if it's not announced now, people should come to terms with the fact that it'll likely never happen.
But after Hashimotos trolling, one can't be too sure...

Amir0x

Banned
Announcements are easy and cheap.

Actual releases and decent games within a timely manner aren't,however.

I don't really care if something gets released in 2020 or 2015, I can wait. I have a zillion games to play at any given time. Impatience is for those with one console or something ;P

I wanted it back in '05 when they showed off that tech demo, but nowadays I don't care as much. Not that I wouldn't be happy if a proper remake was being made, I'd definitely buy it! But if it's not announced now, people should come to terms with the face that it'll likely never happen.
But after Hashimotos trolling, one can't be too sure...

Has it really been that long? My 10+ year older eyes are very weary indeed.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
I have a bad feeling that tomorrow we will have another 80 page thread, this time complaining about what we hate about FFVIIr.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
12 dollar handles of gin here with coke zero to chase.

Yes I'm dirt poor. And maybe an alcoholic.

Make with what you have.
emoji_set_105.png

I've never actually celebrated a game announcement before, personally. Day off tomorrow and this looming like a super imposed PS4 in a ID4.gif
There is a first for all things.
Beer-555x310.jpg

Elios83

The dream: The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII remake, Shenmue being announced

The reality: Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront and Assassin's Creed Syndicate taking a 40 minutes slot of the conference, the rest is Morpheus, Uncharted 4 demo and Guerrilla's new IP.

HeelPower

I don't really care if something gets released in 2020 or 2015, I can wait. I have a zillion games to play at any given time. Impatience is for those with one console or something ;P

I hate waiting. D:<

Its not fun or interesting to wait for vaporware.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Aeris just got Planet Protector! The pre-Junon grind marches on!

Current party members w/Lv.3 Limits: Barret, Aeris, Red XIII

Except for the combat system and five hours of Genesis.
For being an arpg I thought it was pretty fun and the materia system done very well! Genesis was ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom