• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

phanphare... we did it!

7BXOmrl.gif

TTG

How did Kyrie look out there? Saw a highlight of him dunking, 2 handed even. Last time something like that happened must have been in the uncle Drew video.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Lol at Hornets in anything. Are the Hornets even projected to make the playoffs in this weak East?

According to the over/under numbers I posted earlier in the thread, Charlotte is tied for the 7th best record in the East. They're tied with the 76ers though.

Eastern Conference

Boston Celtics 56.5
Cleveland Cavaliers 53.5
Toronto Raptors 48.5
Milwaukee Bucks 47.5
Washington Wizards 47.5
Miami Heat 43.5
Charlotte Hornets 42.5
Philadelphia 76ers 42.5
Detroit Pistons 38.5
Orlando Magic 33.5
Indiana Pacers 31.5
New York Knicks 30.5
Brooklyn Nets 28.5
Atlanta Hawks 25.5
Chicago Bulls 21.5

Western Conference

Golden State Warriors 67.5
Houston Rockets 55.5
San Antonio Spurs 54.5
Oklahoma City Thunder 51.5
Minnesota Timberwolves 48.5
Denver Nuggets 45.5
Los Angeles Clippers 43.5
Portland Trail Blazers 42.5
Utah Jazz 40.5
New Orleans Pelicans 39.5
Memphis Grizzlies 37.5
Dallas Mavericks 35.5
Los Angeles Lakers 33.5
Phoenix Suns 28.5
Sacramento Kings 28.5

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Randle and JC are still the same guys they were last year... Just... with a little more muscle. Lame.

Ingram is our iso guy now. One iso motherfuck is plenty on this team.

Randle and JC are still the same guys they were last year... Just... with a little more muscle. Lame.

Ingram is our iso guy now. One iso motherfuck is plenty on this team.

Bless Ingram's heart for trying to get in the lanes more, but unfortunately his skinny frame is still too much of a nuisance. I'd give him another year to pack more muscle.

Start Kuzma and bench BI or Randle? You can't deny the kid big minutes if you wanna win games.

I don't think BI's fragile ego can take being benched as a back up. Dude was told by everyone including Magic that he was "The Man" and this was his team. Aggressive is one thing but he's forcing everything and not letting the game come to him.

Top Bottom