• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

VeeP

Played entire first quarter then sat... looked damn good as expected. Honestly the Wolves are gonna be so much fun to watch.

Yea I'm excited for you guys/Wolves fans. Jimmy is a great player, and hopefully he helps Wolves excel these next few years. Would love to see him end the Wolves playoff drought.

LionPride

Banned
MY WOLVES WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I BECAME A FAN IN 2012, MY WOLVES WILL ALSO LIKELY NOT BE ABOVE A 6TH SEED BUT THAT'S OKAY

RedAssedApe

Banned
Lavar said:
"That's why I told him they're going to win a championship between one and seven years because help is on the way," he added. "My other two boys will be here in a minute."

who needs LAbron when you can get Gelo and Melo?

TTG

I told you while Lebron was working like a maniac the Warriors were fucking around on tour in Asia or online, now look. Carry them Swaggy, it's up to you now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If the the line-up isn't Zo, KCP, BI, KuzGawd, and Lopez by the 3rd reg season game imma start a fucking riot.

Randle and BI are too iso heavy to be in the same starting 5. Fuck that.

TTG

Celtics are having their open practice broadcast on TV.

Yabusele's arms are absurdly huge.

You're watching... practice?

maxresdefault.jpg

Kuzma hit 2 different hook shots with each hand! Wonder if Walton has the balls to start Kuzma at the start of the season? Lonzo could really use the help in the starting line up.

gutshot

Watched some of the highlights from the Sixers scrimmage yesterday. Simmons still can't shoot, but it might not even matter this season. Dude looks almost unstoppable in the open court. He's going to be very good his rookie year and if he ever develops a jumper, watch out.

phanphare

Banned
I thought the point of Jae was to give LeBron a breather

when you're gonna play like 40 minutes a game a guy can still be there to give you a breather and start alongside you

but jae was most likely brought in to give them some actual defense and some versatility on that end of the floor while also being able to stretch the floor on offense and get involved in the pick and roll game

Top Bottom