• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Hey, those are some great pictures you've shared with us! Thanks! I liked the Barbie and Logan one. :lol

34163-181719.jpg

dmc+4+gloria

darkoorder400.jpg

holly.jpg

dart.jpg

Bonus: Great SH2 Maria Cosplayer! *thumbs up*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_g_-1VAAX4&feature=related

Pureauthor said:
I question the wisdom of covering 7/8ths of your body in clear plastic. Are there any airholes in that barbie box? :/
There is that big hole in front of her face. Pretty sure that's enough to breathe through.

PacoDG

Router said:
EPIC. :lol

I thought I got a picture of him, but there was a "ryan reynolds" Deadpool.. which was basically just a white guy carrying two swords (and possibly making snappy banter)

Flavius

robut said:
Filthy nerds think alike :lol

:lol

Pretty much.

Think hard and concentrate about what you'll be calling the Scarlett cosplayer's shiny ass when it appears. I'll see if my telepathy is working

diablopanqueque said:
Nice, I forget what Silent Hill this is from, but that is amazing there is someone strapped on the back. I would imagine that must hurt the person on the bottom carrying the person on their back after awhile.

Eaten By A Grue said:
Nice, I forget what Silent Hill this is from, but that is amazing there is someone strapped on the back. I would imagine that must hurt the person on the bottom carrying the person on their back after awhile.

The one by The Collective i think

soultron

Banned
Varshes said:
Took this at Anime North 2009, yay Yoko!

Awesome Yoko
Damn. I love Gurren Lagann.

The year I went to AN it was terrible for cosplay. I was maybe 12 though, so I really didn't have much of an appreciation for anything there. I liked Pokemon and that was about it. Haha.

Eaten By A Grue said:

Homecoming.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
SovietStriker said:
Aw man the gears of war and wario one look pretty cool, but anyways
rejectedbyandy5tf.jpg

/\ Picture of fat mai

Thats a big ass, could she get it?
(would anyone consider it, I would)
I would but I wouldn't brag about it. I'm shocked by the lack of cellulite. It looks like she even took the time to wax.

Top Bottom