• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
robut said:
104754-7.jpg

:lol
Argh what article is this from? There was an awesome Devil Jin in there...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So... ive read the whole thread.
I was one of those idiots who think :'There arent pretty asian women'...
How wrong i was ! Some Japanese girls look like porcelain dolls... i want that ! :D
Damn, i want a japanese chick (If she wants to dress like Shermie im cool )

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
kairu said:
I'm a dork, so here is me as snake at comic con a few years ago.

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

snake4.jpg
a dork you say, a awesome i say.

Compass

Banned
Fersis said:
So... ive read the whole thread.
I was one of those idiots who think :'There arent pretty asian women'...
How wrong i was ! Some Japanese girls look like porcelain dolls... i want that ! :D
Damn, i want a japanese chick (If she wants to dress like Shermie im cool )

WTF?

Yawning Midna is awesome, btw.

Fersis

Compass said:
WTF?

Yawning Midna is awesome, btw.
I know dude, i was blind for such long time.
This thread changed my life. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Missaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

koam

There's something really disturbing about videogame characters who you can't tell if they're male or female being portrayed by real life people who you can't tell if they're male or female.

MNC

viewtiful_dru said:
and pretty old

was that MGS4 Raiden cosplayer shown?
If not I'll upload, because that cosplay was serious business
Oh please do! If it has been, it probably would need a repost. Haven't seen it or anything but yeah :lol

PacoDG

Forkball said:

Wow.

Damn.

To add to this thread, I have a crapload of pictures from VGXPO last month. Here is just the group shot:

2hqrvx1.jpg
2i9qd6v.jpg

I got all the individual people here (and video of everybody being judged and shit is here).

These are some of my favorites (not necessarily the best, but the ones I liked)

wlrgb9.jpg

2lj3yhl.jpg

2mpagaw.jpg

mu97gj.jpg

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Love the Mirrors Edge stuff. Horrified at 99% of the Chun-Li attempts. YOU NEED THIGHS TO WEAR THAT COSTUME!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY SHIT @ THE DUD!

Darkpen

Banned
jump_button said:
:lol why is it that the japan cosplay all way look so much better
not necessarily. They seem to have the highest quality threshold, with people completely devoting it as a hobby, but I've seen plenty of great cosplay from outside of Japan as well.

Sword Familiar said:
...What are you implying? If you knew anything about hardcore cosplayers, they make everything themselves, investing up to $300-800 per costume, and that's with raw materials.

Top Bottom