• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

I honestly would not be surprised if The Last Guardian was announced for PS4 and it was coming Holiday 2014. Lol, jk, no seriously I would not be surprised.

Does anyone know how to watch NicoNico streams? Seriously I have looked all over the site on how to watch them but there isn't a video player.
Did you make an account? You need an account.

Yoshida has said TLG will not show up.
That isn't what he said actually. He said that he didn't think it would show up. A little more open-ended. Not likely of course, but still.

Maybe today.

jpcrfoLptQHLf.png

I actually laughed out loud sitting in bed. Thanks for that

zeromcd73

Of course not really related to this, but in that new Dragon Quest Heroes gameplay against the boss, the protag was level 8 and the boss was level 11. Could that be a hint at anything...
DQ11 PS4?

duckroll

Of course noT really related to this, but in that new Dragon Quest Heroes gameplay against the boss, the protag was level 8 and the boss was level 11. Could that be a hint at anything...
DQ11 PS4?

I have a massive news scoop for you!
You'll be unjuniored when DQ11 is announced!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
how many hours from now guys?

Ishan

wait is this the new get hyped thread? :) ... i mean come on guys. they would have announced anything major alreadyl

B.O.O.M

I mean according to gematsu this is the description

"“An emergency guerilla broadcast from Makuhari Messe! We’ll be introducing a PS4 and PS Vita title (or PS4 and PS Vita titles) that we’ll be showcasing on the show floor. Don’t miss it!”

so it is a new game reveal May or may not be a significant one tho. But for the record I hope they would just fking announce GR2 and get it done and over with...I hate all of this PS4 only speculation (which most likely is true sadly) but I want it to be confirmed once and for all

I mean according to gematsu this is the description

"“An emergency guerilla broadcast from Makuhari Messe! We’ll be introducing a PS4 and PS Vita title (or PS4 and PS Vita titles) that we’ll be showcasing on the show floor. Don’t miss it!”

so it is a new game reveal May or may not be a significant one tho. But for the record I hope they would just fking announce GR2 and get it done and over with...I hate all of this PS4 only speculation (which most likely is true sadly) but I want it to be confirmed once and for all

"We will spend a good amount of time introducing the PS4 and Vita titles that we are showcasing on the floor" is a better translation. There is absolutely nothing that even hints at a new game announcement.

Redhood

"We will be briefly introducing the PS4 and Vita titles that we are showcasing on the floor" is a more accurate translation. There is absolutely nothing that even hints at a new game announcement.

Or it means they are showing new games which they will add to show floor later.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
"We will spend a good amount of time introducing the PS4 and Vita titles that we are showcasing on the floor" is a better translation. There is absolutely nothing that even hints at a new game announcement.
Fuck this. I'm going to sleep.
Can we assign someone who actually knows how to translate Japanese to official duty so we don't waste our time like this?

crinale

I was about to post same thing if no one else comes in and tell the truth.

coolasj19

Huh? I was more surprised they would show some random unannounced stream.
Is this not the thread where you said you needed to go do some digging? I'm getting them all mixed up. What's so random about a random stream? Random streams happen, right?

crinale

Someone tell Kagari she can stop wasting her time.
It's better to say these things asap. Save people their time.

I tried on other thread about new Bloodborne announcement thing (that they changed from new game announcement). Thread just kept going until Duckroll finally decided to step in.
Personally I don't mind unnecessary hypes, but I guess that's because it's like 17:00 JST.
(Ppl are about to fall asleep overseas I suppose).

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Is this not the thread where you said you needed to go do some digging? I'm getting them all mixed up. What's so random about a random stream? Random streams happen, right?

That was in a FFXV thread lol. In regards to SE not committing to a demo date.

B.O.O.M

To be fair, wasn't that Gravity Rush teaser last year shown during some showfloor thing and not an actual conference?

ps: it still won't be anything lol

coolasj19

To be fair, wasn't that Gravity Rush teaser last year shown during some showfloor thing and not an actual conference?
ps: it still won't be anything lol
Yes? I forget. It wasn't even called Gravity Rush 2. It was "A New Project From Team Gravity" or something like that. So who knows what the hell that means.
That was in a FFXV thread lol. In regards to SE not committing to a demo date.
Oh.
Yeah, that's all I got. Who knows, maybe I'll wake up to something insane. But I won't know unless I go to sleep.

Top Bottom