• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

MSMrRound

duckroll already warned you guys anyway and the topic title is accurate.

*Nods*

Unlike the Bloodborne/Dengeki guy I didn't really bait/speculate in the first place to begin with.

Thanks for the clarification on the event Duck/Kagari and others.

Nikodemos

I think I hear a crashing hype train.

That's too bad.
1895_traincrashparisreal.jpg

yurinka

Of course not really related to this, but in that new Dragon Quest Heroes gameplay against the boss, the protag was level 8 and the boss was level 11. Could that be a hint at anything...
DQ11 PS4?
So the last main DQ published in PS platforms was 8 and the next one will be 11?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Is this so called stream still happening? Is it like 30 minutes from now?

In replying to someone about new game announcements at gematsu.

Gematsu mod said:
We have reason to believe there will be announcements at this thing based on some inside knowledge we have, but I better stay quiet on the specifics for my own safety just in case~

Don't hold me to it if nothing big shows up though! Insider knowledge about what's planned doesn't inherently equal confirmed presence. Other parts of this show have been a vivid reminder of that for us.

And on that note, I'm not saying anything more or else I'll probably get in trouble with my boss. ^^;

duckroll

In replying to someone about new game announcements at gematsu.

That's funny, because my experience with "insider knowledge" is that people who actually know what they're talking about and are in the position to discuss it often know exactly what will or will not be happening (with regards to the information they have) at a major event. If they don't know, they're not insiders. Obviously not everyone knows everything, but the "hey I might know something but if it doesn't happen don't blame me!" card is cowardly and lame.

Chariot

duckroll, why are you doing this to us? :,(
I am now pretty sure that TLG is still in hiding because you don't want it to happen. It's made of dreamd and wishes not of logic

Pretty sure that referred to Dragon Quest Heroes. :p

It also says:

"but I heard from a major game maker that they’re going to have a big announcement around the time of the Tokyo Game Show that should help the system’s growth"

DQ:H is also on PS3. How is that going to help PS4 growth?

duckroll

It also says:

"but I heard from a major game maker that they’re going to have a big announcement around the time of the Tokyo Game Show that should help the system’s growth"

DQ:H is also in PS3. How is that going to help PS4 growth?

Have you been paying attention at all?

uxZEx6D.png

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I can't watch... After I logged in, the page wouldn't load anymore. Am I banned?

RalchAC

It also says:

DQ:H is also on PS3. How is that going to help PS4 growth?

Choice is good. If every major game gets a PS4 version purple that is on the fence will upgrade. Last gen only games hold back a system grow potential. Take fan base won't but a PS4 of Zestiria is a PS3 exclusiv eeven of most games are crossgen. If it was crossgen that fanbase might feel compelled to get is successor. If their console breaks and they need to get a new one upgrading may be wise if the games you want are also there.

I'm sure there are more cases.

Top Bottom