• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave in and pre-ordered. Countdown begins for me. Already rocking a good stache so please just add me to the coach. :)
You just give me an idea :)

t1424419200z4.png

I assume this is when the game will be unlocked for those who buy digital version.

I think this tends to happen on a lot of Sony major releases.... that or Infamous from last year avatar meme was just that huge...

However... I feel more people need to have a mustache!
I didn't have chance to join that party because I was still an anonymous reader back then. And now, as this is the first hype train I've ever boarded, I feel very excited :D

McLovin

I just realize that every time I see a trailer for this I grow my beard out. I always shave it when I realize its not going to look nearly as cool as they do in this game :(

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Today's HypeCoach:1886 has left with another round of passengers.

19smdHE.png

Excellent, I get to ride the pony.

I really really really hope this game turns out to be great. It's hard not to preorder this one, but some standards must be kept. I regret spending $60 on Second Son last year, despite enjoying the game.

I feel so classy now.

The game looks really good. Hoping there is a ton of stuff stuff still left to uncover in this game, much like there was for The Last of Us.

Well, I went from having almost no interest in this game to considering a possible preorder. That's one hell of a trailer.

Edit: What the hell. Someone mustache my avatar and I'm in for a preorder.

Elitist1945

Just ordered the Collectors Edition off Amazon. Quick question: does it ship the game ON the day of release, or will it ship before so that I get it on the day of release?

EDIT: It told me it'd be delivered on the 25th. Fuck that. Looks like I'm going to EB Games.

Just ordered the Collectors Edition off Amazon. Quick question: does it ship the game ON the day of release, or will it ship before so that I get it on the day of release?

Amazon ships for release-day delivery for most major game releases, so if it comes out on a Tuesday they'll ship it out Friday to make sure you have it on launch day.

If you want to make sure, the product page should tell you whether or not it is eligible for release day delivery.

Elitist1945

Amazon ships for release-day delivery for most major game releases, so if it comes out on a Tuesday they'll ship it out Friday to make sure you have it on launch day.

If you want to make sure, the product page should tell you whether or not it is eligible for release day delivery.

Amazon usually ships early so you get it on the day of release (and sometimes even earlier than that).

Thanks. This game apparently isn't eligible for that - said I'd get it the 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom