• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Revenant

tumblr_mbt0t6ZChN1qdxmx3o1_500.gif

Come into my shame circle Lions-GAF. Come!

:jnc

Doorman

Are they going to fire Detroit's head coach after tonight's game?

We handed him a contract extension in the offseason. It was never publicly revealed how long of a term it was, but I'm guessing it's for at least four years.

We are stuck with Schwartz and this staff for the foreseeable future.

......*sobs*

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cutler looks hurt.

Not emotionally this time.

squicken

We handed him a contract extension in the offseason. It was never publicly revealed how long of a term it was, but I'm guessing it's for at least four years.

......*sobs*

The Fords have the right idea. Don't make rash decisions. Hire football people to manage the team. They just hire morons. It's uncanny how bad the coaches and GMs have been

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope Spievey is ok..

Maybe if he wouldn't launch himself like a bullet and actually wrap-tackle someone he wouldn't get a concussion.

WHY IS LOGAN STILL OUT THERE?

......*sobs*

Plinko was right. I refused to listen until the Saints Gabe last year, and I was too Kate. Linnehsn is Schotty levels of bad OC, Cunningham is a senile twat, and Schwartz can't even shake a hand without get all red in the face.

Doorman

Dont worry Detroit, Im rooting for you guys to win the World Series.

The bats have shown up in one game so far all postseason. I have as much confidence in the Tigers winning the world series as I do the Lions completing a comeback against the Bears tonight.

That is, none.

Plinko

LOL at this team. Nearly everyone sucks.

Top Bottom