• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Levyne

Banned
Bears have had terrible field position, though as a consequence of redzone turnovers, I suppose I should shut up.

please don't throw a taint

Oh my.

Time to watch the Packers game. Missed it on Sunday but was going to stick around. Cant watch anymore.

Wouldnt surprise me if the Bears still lose though

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How easily people forget that the Tigers set the AL record for worst season in baseball just 10 years ago. They have been just as awful, probably more so, than the Lions on these last 20 years. But if they win the series... I don't even know

Wow is this wrong.

squicken

i'd never buy a chromebook but that commercial was pretty snazzy

edit: i know it sounds dumb but that is a real thing slo. can't rocket it every throw

Doorman

I feel really fucking bad that this team is presented as the face of an nfl franchise.
Its literally not fair to lions fans.

This is what happens when they racked up some highly-publicized wins last year, everybody expected that such winning ways would continue and assumed it wasn't a fluke. I fully expect us to be relegated back to the basement of the league, with only the Thanksgiving game and maybe one crappy Thursday night matchup, and the rest of you can all go on forgetting about us until we get a new GM again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is what happens when they racked up some highly-publicized wins last year, everybody expected that such winning ways would continue and assumed it wasn't a fluke. I fully expect us to be relegated back to the basement of the league, with only the Thanksgiving game and maybe one crappy Thursday night matchup, and the rest of you can all go on forgetting about us until we get a new GM again.

Oh crap are we going to get rolled by the Texans on Thanksgiving.

Doorman

All these false starts, Roberto Garza would fit right in with our offensive line.

I swear if we get shut out in this game I am going to be fucking livid.

Plinko

C'mon now, don't let these last 5 years make you forget they have been to the playoffs just 3 times since 1984. They were horrendous until Dombrowski got here

Oh, they weren't great, no question.

My objection was your comparison to the Lions. They weren't anywhere near as bad as the Lions.

Top Bottom